Take control with Admin Toolbox: Capture visit statistics, Two factor authentication (2FA), visual editor controls, wpautop, heartbeat, notifications, and enforce password reset best practices.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) by email (optional SMS with PRO).
- Capture Site Visits and Chart traffic performance.
- Search posts by post meta in wp-admin.
- Limit maximum image size uploaded through the media library.
- Force password reset by emailed link only. Limit direct edits to passwords.
- Select roles to hide in the user editor. Limit roles that have access to other roles.
- Disable WordPress update-related notifications by role.
- Stop wpautop and TinyMCE visual previews in the Classic Editor -by role or post type.
- Limit WordPress Heartbeat by page type or post type.
- Auto-blacklist brute force hits and malicious login/injection attempts (with PRO).
- Geo location blocking (with PRO).
- SQL Query Interface (with PRO).
- Zip Code Radius API (with PRO).
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/admin-toolboxdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
- Visit Admin Toolbox from the WordPress Settings menu to configure settings
Detta tillägg har inga recensioner.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Admin Toolbox” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
- Minor bug fixes
- Compatibility with WP 5.9
- Visual fixes to 2FA screen
- Exclude admin and sys urls from traffic metrics
- Meta search optimizations
- Compatibility with WP 5.8
- Compatibility with WP 5.7
- Improve autofocus on 2FA form
- Added IP exclusion to Security Monitoring
- Upgrade tables to InnoDB
- Optimizations to pagehit compression
- Compatibility with WP 5.6
- Improvements to subscription verbiage
- Compatibility with WP 5.5
- Adaptive parameters for pagehit compression
- WP login redirect bug fix
- Refinements to search by post meta in wp-admin
- Search by post meta in wp-admin
- Accomodation for custom admin URL
- Compatibility with WP 5.4
- Refinement of pagehit compression.
- XML-RPC disable option.
- 2FA compatibility prompt screen. Brute force protections.
- Improved diagnostic information.
- Simplified and consolidated code. Added Security Monitoring feature.
- Added support for abuse checks. Consolidated 2FA code into function.
- Fix when pagehit exclusion is turned on but exclusion var is empty.
- Fix for menu item icon position.
- Adjustments to environment compatibility.
- Improvement to pagehit indexing
- Addition of subsq field in page hit table, logic to detect brute force
- Consolidation of backend functions, addition of blacklist option
- Compatibility with WP 5.3
- Improved readability of 2FA code and autofocus
- Improved performance of compression function
- Fixed 2FA bug to use user + ip combo
- Fixed redirect rules to retain full URL
- Increase batch size when compressing hit data file
- Fixes affecting API.
- Removal of session dependencies. Improvements to 2FA. Fixes to setup.
- Minor updates to installation process
- Updates to author URI
- Fix to log users after 2FA is subsequently toggled on and off.
- Fix to allow authenticated REST API traffic.
- Support for geo-location targeting – ip exclusion.
- Adjustment for Gutenberg rich-edit capabilities.
- Menu and aesthetic improvements.
- Fix for logged in user tracking excluded from 2Fa.
- PHP Warning bug fixes. Adjustment to add Gutenberg pages.
- Login redirect to exclude ajax pages.
- PHP Warning bug fixes. 2FA improvements.
- Dedicated first section for uninstall setting. Add text field to page hit settings to support custom rules around URL fragments.
- Ignore robots.txt hits. Skip 2FA from previous successful login locations per user, if logging for user role is turned on. Minor appearance improvements.
- Bug fix for page compression output.
- Page hit exclusion and cleanup for ajax pages.
- Remove revision limits feature due to inconsistent operation. Bug fix for hiding Other Roles dropdown. Update feature descriptions specific to Classic Editor.
- Bug fix to monthly stat cache.
- Accommodation for enhanced Pro features.
- Added redirect options for URL matching and HTTPS.
- Bug fixes to page stat caching.
- Add caching and generation logic for traffic summary statistics.
- Initial setup bug fixes.
- Diagnostic checks for DB safe & strict mode. Pro features expanded. Icons and padding refined.
- Minor configuration improvements.
- Pro features expanded. Icons and padding refined. Support for geo-location.
- Updates to functions and pagehit cleanup.
- Improvements to installation stability, pagehits and upgrade option.
- Minor bug fixes to installation and compression.
- Minor bug fixes. New configuration option to keep data safe on uninstall.
- Exclude ajax hits from logging. Change default heartbeat setting. Reduce duplicate page hits via transients.
- Added indicators for path and multisite under diagnostics. Optimized compression for page hits.
- Improved compression for page traffic records and fixed timeout issue.
- Visual enhancements, minor bug fixes, font update. Ability to compress page traffic records.
- Minor bug fixes compatibility with 4.9.3.
- Resolved trigger order to deregister heartbeat, and post type logic on admin options.
- Addition of option to hide bulk actions and hide new post buttons.
- Added option to exclude list of IPs from 2FA.
- Resolved 2FA email bug affecting some server configurations.
- 2FA improvements to resend and appearance update to authorization screen.
- Statistics query optimizations.
- Minor appearance refinements. Compatibility with 4.9.2
- Resolve PHP warnings when setup is incomplete.
- 2FA emails use site settings for email sender.
- Accommodation for servers without PHP shorthand turned on. Minor bug fix to asset file versioning.
- Diagnostic feature addition.
- visitor metrics interactive rollovers, css and initial setup refinements.
- Drill down to daily visitor metrics with graphics.
- 2FA Session handling to eliminate reprompt for token after interrupted sessions.
- Compatibility updates with other plugins’ initialization and session handling.
- Only regenerate 2FA token when user requests
- Image size limit initialization updates. 2FA refinements. Page hit filter bug fix.
- Addition of Image size limit feature. 2FA compatibility with other plugins
- Compatibility updates with custom login URLs
- Two-factor authentication, screenshot improvements, 2FA default setting updates
- Query optimizations, validation with WP 4.9
- IP informational links from traffic detail, bug fixes
- Traffic Summary Chart, general aesthetic improvements
- Bug fixes and stability improvements, general optimizations
- Support for non-standard login URL
- Bug fixes to remove PHP notices
- Addition of feature: PHP Editor Warning
- Installation bug fixes
- Addition of feature: Disable WPautop
- Added survey option, refined banner img
- Rearranged CSS on Page Hit Viewer
- PHP warning fixes, Added user role function
- Page Hit Viewer aesthetics & search optimization
- Minor bug fixes
- Page Hit Viewer filter refinements
- Minor bug fixes
- Page Hit Viewer: Addition of URL filter & Page Hit viewer hit-exemption
- Page visit default settings
- Page visit table upgrades
- Addition of feature: page visit tracking
- Compatibility verification with WP 4.8
- Removed PHP warnings for array_intersect functions
- Bug fixes for disable notices role selection
- Bug fixes when array type parameters are empty
- Compatibility updates to play nice with other plugins
- Minor bug fixes
- Added option to limit Post Revisions
- Added option to limit WordPress Heartbeat
- Small adjustments to descriptions and addition of is_array strict parameter
- Basic functionality created