BTCPayWall – The Bitcoin Paywall to sell content and digital products on WordPress
BTCPayWall supports four different modules to distribute its digital products and content:
- Pay-per-post for the sale of individual blog posts and newspaper articles
- Pay-per-view for the sale of videos that are played directly
- Download store for selling digital files that are downloaded
- Tipping for receiving donations and tips
Sell individual blog articles, digital content and products like videos, eBooks or PDF files and receive tips and donations through your website.
Pay for a single blog article (pay-per-post)
With BTCPayWall you can offer a Bitcoin Paywall for a single blog post (pay-per-post). Instead of a monthly subscription, readers can pay for a single article.
Pay per video (pay-per-view)
Sell digital content that is played directly. With the View module, you can offer videos or audio files to your visitors for a fee and have them played directly on your own website.
With the Download Store you can sell your digital files and the customer can download this file to his computer.
Receive tips & donations
Receive financial support from visitors to your site in the form of a tip payment or a donation to a larger project.
Advantages for the publisher
Sell high quality content to readers willing to pay who do not want to subscribe but are willing to pay for a single and high quality article.
Publishers can become independent from banner ads, Google and clickbait content and focus more on high quality content that readers are willing to pay for.
- Generate revenue for your high-quality content and make yourself independent from banner ads.
- With BTCPayWall, you can make money without forcing users to sign up for a monthly membership.
- Offer free posts on your blog with pay-per-post and especially high-quality blog articles are offered for a small fee.
- Each article has a free part and at a certain point the article becomes paid.
The advantages of BTCPayWall for the customer
Customers do not want to sign up for lengthy subscriptions when they really only want to read a single article.
The user wants to buy digital content spontaneously and anonymously and avoid a lengthy sign-up and registration process, with the disclosure of a variety of personal data.
- No login or registration required
- No transmission of personal data (privacy) required
- No lengthy subscription process if you only want to read a single article
- Fast and easy payment via Bitcoin and Lightning
Digital content is paid for via Bitcoin and Lightning payment methods.
The payment processing is done via BTCPay Server or via OpenNode.
You can use your own BTCPay server or share the BTCPay server of BTCPayWall.
A connection to the Bitcoin and Lightning payment provider OpenNode is also available.
Further information can be found here: https://btcpaywall.com
- WordPress installation
- BTCPay Server for Bitcoin and Lightning payment processing or
- OpenNode account
Detta tillägg tillhandahåller 9 block.
- BTCPW Pay-per-View Start
- BTCPW Shortcode List
- BTCPW Tipping Box
- BTCPW Pay-per-Post Start
- BTCPW Pay-per-View End
- BTCPW Tipping Banner Wide
- BTCPW Tipping Banner High
- BTCPW Tipping Page
- BTCPW Pay-per-Post End
- Upload your plugin folder to the ’/wp-content/plugins’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ’Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Detta tillägg har inga recensioner.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”BTCPayWall” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
Översätt ”BTCPayWall” till ditt språk.
Intresserad av programutveckling?
Läs programkoden, kika på SVN-filförvaret eller prenumerera på utvecklarloggen via RSS.
- Add: Template generator for Pay-per modules
- Add: Change buttons color on hover
- Fix: Placeholder values for paywall
- Add: Pay-per modules -> buttons, text and links can be customized via editors
Fix: Problem with paywall onetime view
Improve: Payment gateway page design
- Fix: Problem with loading scripts for donations
- Add: Background color, text color and border can be modified for fixed amount
- Add: Continue and previous buttons can be modified
- Fix: Widget problem with uploading images and not registering changes
Improve: Admin menu navigation
Improve: Donation form creation process
- Improve: Donation form creation process
- Fix: Creating Tipping shortcode
- Fix: Missing background color for free input
Improve: Tipping forms
Fix: Uploading images in Gutenberg
Fix: Display all download links in email
Fix: All links can be downloaded
Improve: Confirmation page
Add: Uninstall function
Add: Customization for digital store
Add: Customer notification – if collect email is enabled
Improve: Form design
Improve: Email format
Improve: Product page
Fix: Gutenberg unresponsive fields
Improve: OpenNode payment modal
Improve: Payment page
Fix: Redirect button
Fix: Delete function for Tipping form table
Fix: Information about payment place
Fix: Add icon to Elementor
Fix: Create shortcode for Tipping page
- First release.