Manage your eLearning video content with an online course WordPress plugin, enabling users to watch, track, comment, and follow.
WordPress Video Lessons Manager Plugin Description
Easily manage your eLearning video content with our WordPress Video Course plugin. Allow your users to watch, track, comment, and follow your online courses. Updated and tested 2023 Version
The WordPress Video Lessons Manager plugin enables course administrators to effectively manage video courses and monitor student progress. Students can leave comments and mark their favorite videos, while the online course WordPress plugin facilitates organizing videos in a structured format with accompanying course content.
In addition, the pro version of this WordPress LMS plugin offers the option of integrating payment support through WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads.
WordPress Video Lessons Manager Plugin Basic Features
- Read Vimeo private videos, albums and channels.
- Create multiple channels.
- Edit Labels.
WordPress Video Lessons Manager Plugin Use Cases
- Build an eLearning videos platform.
- Organize your videos into courses.
- Track your students learning progress.
- Sell your video courses or channels online.
WordPress Video Lessons Manager Plugin Pro Version Features
- Wistia Support – Import videos from you Wistia account.
- Create Multiple Lessons – Set as many lessons or video courses as needed within your WordPress site. Each can show a different video from Vimeo or Wistia.
- Video Courses – Video lessons can be grouped by courses.
- Shortcode Support – Use the WordPress LMS Plugin to display a lesson or a video course can using a shortcode that can be embedded in any post or page.
- Bookmarks – Users can mark videos in their private bookmark list and see the list of all bookmarks in the dashboard.
- History and Statistics – the WordPress video course plugin allows you to display detailed statistics per each user and video.
- User Notes – User can leave their own notes and remarks for each video. This notes are only viewable by the user.
- Student dashboard – Build a dashboard using a shortcode to display all needed information for each student including bookmarks, report and list of video courses available.
- Search Support – the WordPress Video Lessons Manager plugin enables you to browse the video content by video description, notes and title.
- Access Control – Admin can define if the online courses can be viewed by logged in or non logged in users.
- Video Templates – Video lesson can be shown using several available display templates.
- Sequenced Videos – Unlock each new video only when the user has watched the minimum % of the previous video and a certain amount of days passed after unlocking it.
- Notification Support – Administrators can use the WordPress LMS plugin to setup notifications to be up-to-date with users’ progress.
- Payment Support – Enable purchase option for watching a video/lesson/course. Payment is done while integrating the plugin with Easy Digital Downloads and can support more than 20 payment gateways.
- Quiz Support – Add ability to create quiz to test user knowledge once they complete a video lessons.
- Certificate Support – Generate certificates for the users upon completion of a video/lesson/course/quiz.
WordPress Video Lessons Manager Plugin Addons and Integrations
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM Answers Plugin – A fully-featured WordPress Questions & Answers Plugin that allows you to build multiple discussion forum systems Just like StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers and Quora, Now with MicroPayment and Anonymous posting support!.
- CM Restrict Content – A full-featured, powerful membership solution and content restriction plugin for WordPress. Support access by role to content on your site.
WordPress Video Lessons Manager Plugin Installation
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ’Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Manage your CM Video Lessons from Left Side Admin Menu
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Video Lessons Manager – Best Video Course LMS” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
Intresserad av programutveckling?
Release Date: 22 Mar 2023
* Update package info
Release Date: 23 Feb 2023
* Added a code that fixes 404 problems after permalink change automatically
Release Date: 03 Jan 2023
* Compatible with PHP 8
Release Date: 26 Dec 2022
* Bugfix related to get permalink for category
Release Date: 9th Nov 2022
* Replace Internal support links