By connecting your Nuki Smartlocks to your WordPress admin, you\’ll be able to schedule an autolock between 2 hours.
A Dashboard Widget allow you to quickly see your Smartlocks state (battery level, lock state and more soon) . It will allow you to create pincode in one click if a Nuki Keypad is paired with your Smartlock.
WooCommerce Bookings Addons
A WooCommerce Bookings addons is available. It will allow you to create & send to the Nuki Keypad a pin code each time a booking order is completed on your WordPress + WooCommerce website.
Available at Nuki Smartlock for WordPress.
How to connect my Smartlock ?
Is it possible to connect several smartlock ?
Yes, from version 0.5.0, Connect Your Nuki Smartlock will list all Nuki Smartlock connected to your NukiWeb account
Does this plugin developed by Nuki ?
No, I’m an independent WordPress developer, owning a Nuki Smartlock 3.0 Pro.
I’ve an idea to improve this plugin.
Great! share your idea at our Ideas page
How to contribute to this plugin?
How to get a Nuki Smartlock ?
Visit https://nuki-smartlock-for-wp.com/30e-discount-on-your-nuki-smartlock for instructions.
Detta tillägg har inga recensioner.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Connect Nuki Smartlock” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
1.3.4 — 30th May 2023
- fix bug which prevent to store a Nuki API Key 🙁
1.3.3 — 12th April 2023
- Fix notices
- Fix a fatale error which prevent the WooCommerce addon to work properly. Thanks ateliernovae.de
1.3.2 — 7th April 2023
- Fix notices
- Improve WooCommerce API (for Pro version)
1.3.1 — 8th March 2023
- Fix a warning on API settings.
1.3.0 — 8th March 2023
- Add time managment.
- Fix list of smartlocks available.
1.2.0 — 5th February 2023
- Delete old pincode.
- UI improvement.
1.1.2 — 20th January 2023
- Remove development only files from release
- Fix a typo in settings page title.
- Perf. Prevent calling the Nuki APi before having an API Key set.
1.1.1 — 18th January 2023
- Improve license management for premium plugins
- Generate a link in the BO to unlock
- Fix the pincode sending to keypad method.
1.1.0 — 28 december 2022
- Maintenance fix to work with Nuki for WooCommerce anf the Yith Booking integration.
1.0.1 — 07 december 2022
- Correct link to delete generated pin code
1.0.0 — 19 october 2022
- add style to API Key error msg
- first stable version.
0.5.5 — 11 october 2022
- Fix notices.
- Correct hours selectors.
0.5.4 — 09 october 2022
- Fix notices.
- correct wrong 0.5.3 svn fucking deployment.
0.5.1//0.5.2 — 07 october 2022
- Fix a fatale + Warning & notice if no or wrong APIKey filled in settings.
0.5.0 — 07 october 2022
- Allow to link how much smartlock you have on your backoffice.
- The Dashboard widget is now showing all smartlock you may have connected.
0.4.0 — 02 october 2022
- Allow to lock/unlock from the Widget Dashboard
- add PHPUnit tests for robustness
0.3.1 — 01 october 2022
- Hide the pincode generation if no keypad paired
- fix some typo
0.3.0 — 30 september 2022
- Add a dashboard widget with vitals + Codepin generation
- Add PHPCS/WPCS corrections
0.2.2 — 10 September 2022
- Improve i18n
- Correct settings name
0.2.1 — 10 September 2022
- Correct textdomain
0.2.0 — 07 September 2022
- Add support for Bookings (Needs Pro add-on)
0.1.0 — 25 August 2022
- Initial version
- allow to schedule a time period where the smartlock must be locked.
- The plugin automatically lock the smartlock if it\’s unlocked in this period.