It has been said that the majority of readers don’t comment on blog posts because they don’t feel like they have anything specific to add to a conversation.
This plugin allows you to prompt your readers to comment by asking them to answer a question specific to that post. A simple box with text that you define when writing your post is added above the comment form. The box can be styled to match your site by adjusting some predefined options.
- Upload the
conversation-starterfolder and it’s contents to your
- Activate the plugin through the ’Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Modify the appearance of the prompt in Settings > Conversation Options
- Add a prompt for each post in the ”Add New” or ”Edit” post screen
I installed the plugin, but nothing happened.
We didn’t want to assume you wanted to prompt your users to say anything on every post, so we only put the prompts on posts where you’ve specifically entered a prompt. GO into the post edit screen and add prompts for users as you see fit.
Detta tillägg har inga recensioner.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Conversation Starter” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
It’s version 1 baby, what you see is what you get.
Fresh off the plugin competition win at WordCamp NYC.
- The security holes have been patched up.
- Reworked how the prompt was attached to the comment form to allow for greater compatibility with more themes.
Stopped the box from showing up when no message was defined for a post (posts written before the plugin was installed)
- Fixed cases when incorrect prompt would show up above the comment form
- Fixed several escaping functions that led to data being placed in incorrect places.
- Removes deprecated functions and checks for array variables.
- Adds changelog page.