Form submissions instantly available in Thrive. We currently support CF7, Ninja Forms, WP Forms, Gravity Forms and Elementor Builder, DIVI, Fluent Forms, Beaver Builder, TypeForms, Brizy Builder. More coming soon. For more information on features, plans and more check out crmthrive.com.
crm-thrivedirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ’Plugins’ menu in WordPress
And you are ready to generate the leads from CF7 form submissions.
- Go to Settings -> CRM Thrive Settings to add your api key.
- After adding valid api key the ’Send to Company’ field will be populated with companies from your CRM Thrive account.
- Now select the company you want to send the leads to in the CRM Thrive account.
Detta tillägg har inga recensioner.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”CRM Thrive” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
- Initial Version
- Support for Ninja Forms added
- Support for WPForms added
- Support for Gravity Forms added
- Support for Elementor added
- Company selection removed
- Added various checks for validation of API key
- Bug fixes address and name field mapping in cf7
- Support for divi
- Added fluent forms support
- Added TypeForms support
- Added Beaver Builder support
- Added Brizy Builder support
- Bug Fixes For additional fields
- Error issues fixed
- Enable sending to CRM Issues fixed
- SmartForm Plugin Added
- Issue Fixed in Brizy Builder
- Caldera Form Plugin Added
- Thrive Theme Builder Added
- Formidable Forms Added
- Fixes for typeform and fluent forms
- Added Gutenberg form support
- Gutenberg name field fix