Droit Dark Mode Plugin is a great way to create a stunning dark version of your website and dashboard – easily and effectively. This WordPress Plugin allows you to turn enable/disable the dark mode option from the dashboard with tons of settings. It enables you to turn on/off dark mode in your website without lots of efforts, hassle or coding.
This WordPress dark mode plugin is very much user friendly, fully compatible to all browsers, operating systems and devices.
Droit Dark Mode Free Features
- Multiple Switch Styles – Comes with multiple switch styles that you can choose from and use on your website
- Floating Switch Button – Floating switch button can be shown anywhere in the body of your website.
- Set Default Mode – You can set the dark mode in your website as the default (first time) view.
- Switch Elementor Widget – Switch Button can be placed on the content of any post/page by using the Elementor widget.
- Switch Gutenberg Block – Switch Button can be placed on the content of any post/page by using the Gutenberg block.
- Dashboard Dark Mode – Your WordPress admin panel/dashboard can also be made dark.
- Multiple Color Presets – 10+ exclusive color presets are available to quickly change the dark mode color from the color palette.
- Dark Mode Saved – Your choice of dark/light mode is saved by default once you set which mode to turn on.
- Theme Compatibility – Dark Mode plugin is compatible with all major themes out in the market, so you are well covered!
- Set Dashboard Color Preset – You can set color preset for dark and light admin dashboard based on your browser.
- Body Position Options – Set switch at different positions in your websites (left-top, left-bottom, right-top. right-bottom, center-bottom, center-top and so on).
👑 Droit Dark Mode Pro Features
- All features of free version
- Image Brightness – Increase/decrease brightness of images in your website.
- Image Opacity – Increase/decrease opacity of images in your websites.
- Image Contrast – Increase/decrease contrast of images in your website.
- Specific Page – You can enable/disable dark or night mode and set different color palette on individual pages.
- Specific Post – You can enable/disable dark mode and set different color palette on individual posts.
- Specific Category – You can enable/disable dark mode and set different color palette on individual categories.
- Specific WooCommerce Products – You can enable/disable dark mode and set different color palette on individual products.
- Specific Content – Display the dark mode switch button before/after content for any kind of page/post type.
- Set Timer For Dark Mode – Dark mode will be turned on or off based on the time you set.
- Dark Mode Using Shortcode – Use [drdt_dark_mode] shortcode to display the dark mode switch button on anywhere of your websites.
- Dark Mode Switch Widget – Using the Droit Dark Mode Widget you can place the dark mode switch button.
- Different Images For Dark Mode – You can set different images for dark mode and light mode separately.
- Add Button To Primary Menu – You can add Dark Mode switch button into the primary menu.
- Exclude Specific Elements – Using the CSS selectors you can exclude specific elements that are affected by the dark mode.
- Include Specific Elements – Similarly, using the CSS selectors you can include specific elements that are affected by the dark mode.
- Custom Color – You can set custom color for all headings, paragraphs, links, buttons and other UI elements.
- Custom Switch Text – You can customize the dark/light text of the Dark Mode switch.
- OS-based Dark Mode – Get dark mode instantly, Droit Dark Mode automatically detects the dark mode enabled on your OS and switches it on your website automatically.
Detta tillägg tillhandahåller 1 block.
- Dark Mode
There are a few options for installing and setting up this plugin.
Step 1: Download and unzip the plugin.
Step 2: Upload the ’droit-dark-mode.zip’ folder into the ’/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
Step 3: Go to the Plugins admin page and active the plugin.
Install Via Admin Area
Step 1: In the admin area go to Plugins > Add New and search ”Droit Dark Mode”
Step 2: Click install and then activate.
How to Use
Pro version is out right now
Is it easy to switch between light and dark modes?
Sure, you can switch between light and dark modes very easily.
How do I know if the Droit Dark Mode plugin is compatible with my theme?
Our plugin is compatible with almost all standard themes in the market. However when you first activate the plugin you may (or may not) experience some small deviations in your website’s dark mode. It is mainly because you might need some work with the settings like dark mode based image support, include/exclude feature, custom CSS and some other features.
For the perfect use of Droit Dark Mode you can check the documentation.
If some images do not look good in dark mode, what should I do?
For your website you can set different images for the dark mode and the light mode separately. Inside the admin panel of the plugin just upload a different version of each image that is not looking good on the dark mode.
Can the background image be changed for dark mode?
Yes, different background images for the dark mode can be set from the plugin’s admin panel.
Can a different logo be used in dark mode?
Yes, a different logo for the dark mode can be set from the plugin’s admin panel.
Can I exclude specific sections, pages, elements from dark mode?
Yes, you can exclude specific sections, pages, elements from dark mode using the ‘exclude’ feature.
What if my theme or website is not compatible with this plugin?
Droit Dark Mode plugin is compatible with almost all the themes in the market that maintain the standards of WordPress. However if you find that the plugin is not compatible with your theme you can consider hiring us and we can make it compatible. Being our existing customer you will be charged a very reasonable fee.
Can the Droit Dark Mode plugin affect page loading speed?
This plugin does not affect page loading speed. It is built so that it does not affect performances of the website it is activated in.
Can the plugin conflict with any other plugin on my website?
It should not conflict with any plugin on your website by default. However, if in case it conflicts please contact our support.
Is there any documentation of this plugin?
We have laid out an extensive documentation. Here it is.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Droit Dark Mode” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
1.1.1 – 16-01-2023
- Fix: Content Updated.
- Fix: Deprecated function update.
- Fix: Content Updated
- Fix: Compatibility check WordPress latest version
1.0.9 – 21-06-2022
- New: OS Based Settings
- New: OS Based Dark Mode
1.0.8 – 21-04-2022
- Fix: Added Media Modal Opener for Light & Dark Image
- Fix: Added CDN (Shortpixel) Image Support for dark image replacement
- New: Added Localization file
- New: Added Menu Location for Dark Switch
1.0.7 – 09-12-2021
- Fix: Admin Dashboard Issues
- Fix: Button Issues front-end
- New: 12+ WordPress free themes compatible
1.0.4 – 10-06-2021
- Update Dashboard Content
- Switch issues solved
1.0.2 – 22-03-2021
- Css issues fixed
- Js issues fixed
1.0.1 – 08-03-2021
- Css issues fixed
1.0.0 – 18-02-2021
- Initial launch of the plugin