JPEGcrypto safeguards JPEG images on your web site from ’copyright violation’. This plugin is discontinued.
* No effect to seo indexing by search engines
* Compatible with both pc & mobile with all major browsers
* Stability by client-side-processing & clean uninstall-ability
* Disabled saving an image by long-press (Mobile)
* Disabled saving an image by both right-click & drag-n-drop (PC)
* Guarded images remain link-able (PC, Mobile)
* Text selectable & copi-able for viewer convenience (PC, Mobile)
* Screenshot jamming by watching keys & window status (PC)
* WooCommerce product images guarded (PC, Mobile)
* Automatic guard deactivation for admin login (PC, Mobile)
* Protects ’Lightboxed’ images too (PC, Mobile)
*** Lightbox ***
JPEGcrypto’s advanced feature works fine with major Lightbox scripts.
- Works best with: WP jQuery Lightbox, Responsive Lightbox & Gallery
- Works with: SwipeBox, prettyPhoto, FancyBox, Image Lightbox, Magnific Popup
- Doesn’t work with: Nivo Lightbox, TosRUs, Featherlight
FAQ and Support
We do not offer update and support for this plugin due to its discontinue.
- Install using WordPress installer, or upload whole of this plugin folder to /wp-content/plugins folder.
- Go admin panel. Find ’JPEGcrypto’ just below ’Media’ in the left menu.
- Activate it (please do not forget to do this).
- Please note that media guard is deactivated automatically when you are logged-in as an site administrator, so please log-out once to see JPEGcrypto is working decintly with your site.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”JPEGcrypto” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
- last update due to discontinue
- version alignment
- Minor code update for preventing translation file from being copied to WP system folder unproperly
- Updated to work fine with major Lightbox scripts
- Performance of server-side scripts improved
- Error handling in encryption process improved
- Has been complied to WordPress 5.1 Betty
- Image encryptipn tool has been integrated with WordPress editor and Media Gallery
- Insertion of ’protect_image’ is not mandetory any more
- Attributes of encrypted images are displayed
- Added another tool for easy snippet share
- Allocated independent Mime-Type to encrypted image in WordPress
- Security optimization
- Has been complied to WordPress 5.0
- Multilingual UI (English & Japanese)
- Removed limitation with ’expiration date’ in encrypting images (used to be 1 year at longest)
- JPEGcrypto account ID expressly displayed in encryption tool
- Service name change from ’Eclips Media Guard’ to ’JPEGcrypto’
- API URL change
- Professional features has been refined
- Japanese translation has been added
- Simplified setting view
- Made ’deactivate for admin login’ optional/selectable
- Made ’screenshot jamming’ optional/selectable
- Made ’screenshot jamming’ speed quicker
- WooCommerce product image guard added
- Enhanced fundamental functions, Added advanced features, Optimized UIs
- First release version