ELEX WooCommerce USPS Shipping plugin will help you to Automate USPS shipping by displaying shipping rates on the Cart and Checkout page. Displays Live Shipping Rates based on the Shipping Address and Cart Content.
ELEX USPS Shipping Method for WooCommerce helps to automate USPS (US Postal Service) shipping integration. The basic version of the plugin helps you to get shipping rates from USPS APIs based on the shipping address and cart content. Based on the postal codes and other parameters, all available shipping services along with the rates are listed for the customers to choose from.
Integrates WooCommerce to USPS
Once the USPS plugin is installed and configured with the necessary information (please visit the installation section for more info), your WordPress/WooCommerce Shop will be ready to ship using the USPS. This plugin will add the USPS shipping method as one of the shipping methods in WooCommerce.
The plugin fetches USPS postage rates for both domestic and international shipping services based on various parameters like product weight, box dimensions and shipping destination.
While checking out, your customer is presented with the available shipping services and the rates based on the shipping address and cart content. The Customer can choose the best method that matches his/her requirements and proceed to payment. The plugin displays retail or account-specific online & offline rates to the WooCommerce cart and checkout page along with Estimated delivery days.
- Access USPS Real-time Rates.
- Choose Click-N-Ship rates (Online rates) or Post Office rates (Offline rates).
- Restrict Media Mails.
- Set Fallback Rate.
Premium version Features
ELEX WooCommerce USPS Shipping Method Premium version automates your complete shipping process, which includes Rates, Label Printing with Postage and Shipment Tracking.
- Label Printing with Postage using USPS e-VS (Electronic Verification System).
- USPS Shipment Tracking: Automatic USPS shipment tracking info while generating the label.
- Packaging Options: Box Packing and Weight-Based Packing. Basic version only supports individual packing items.
- Customisation: Edit the names of services and add handling costs to shipping services.
- Many more customization options.
- If you are looking for USPS Label printing with Postage for normal(non-eVS, low volume) USPS accounts, we recommend ELEX Stamps.com WooCommerce USPS plugin.
- Timely compatibility updates and bug fixes.
- Premium support!
For complete list of features and details, please visit ELEX USPS Shipping Method for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Shipment Tracking – Premium Feature – Video
USPS Domestic Services:
* USPS Ground Advantage™
* USPS Ground Advantage™ HAZMAT
* USPS Ground Advantage™ Hold For Pickup
* USPS Ground Advantage™ Parcel Locker
* USPS Ground Advantage™ Cubic HAZMAT
* USPS Ground Advantage™ Cubic
* USPS Ground Advantage™ Cubic Hold For Pickup
* USPS Ground Advantage™ Cubic Parcel Locker
* Priority Mail Express™ Hold for Pickup
* Priority Mail Express™
* Priority Mail Express™ Sunday/Holiday
* USPS Retail Ground ( Standard Post™ )
* Media Mail
* Library Mail
* Priority Mail®
* Priority Mail® Keys and IDs
* Priority Mail® Hold For Pickup
* Priority Mail® Regional Rate Box A
* Priority Mail® Regional Rate Box B
USPS International Services:
* Priority Mail Express International™
* Priority Mail International®
* Global Express Guaranteed® (GXG)
* Global Express Guaranteed® Envelope
* Global Express Guaranteed® Non-Document Rectangular
* Global Express Guaranteed® Non-Document Non-Rectangular
* USPS GXG™ Envelope
* First Class Package Service™ International Letters
* First Class Package Service™ International Large Envelope
* First Class Package International Service™
* International Postcards
The United States Postal Service (USPS; also known as the Post Office, U.S. Mail, or Postal Service) is an independent agency of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States, including its insular areas and associated states. It is one of the few government agencies explicitly authorized by the United States Constitution.
About USPS e-VS (Electronic Verification System)
The e-VS, or Electronic Verification System, allows high-volume package mailers and package consolidators to document and pay postage, including special service fees, using electronic manifest files. The files are transmitted over the Internet to a Postal Service database. e-VS is designed to make it easy for high-volume package mailers to take advantage of destination entry rates.
We are a group of WordPress and WooCommerce enthusiasts with a vision to solve genuine problems related to WordPress & WooCommerce stores. We offer a wide variety of extensions for WooCommerce. We have premium extensions related to many domains including Shipping, Pricing, Payments and Customer Support.
Upload the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Thats it – you can now configure the plugin.
What if I face issues with the plugin? Do you provide support for free products?
If you are facing any issues, please create a topic at the plugin support section on WordPress org. Our team will respond back soon.
After the setup, my site is still saying “There doesn‘t seem to be any available shipping methods”.
You can enable debug in settings and debug messages will start showing up on the cart/checkout page, from which you will get a clue what is the issue about. Hope the USPS shipping method is enabled. Product dimensions and weight is configured correctly.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”ELEX WooCommerce USPS Shipping Method” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
Intresserad av programutveckling?
- Added Service USPS Ground Advantage
- Removed First Class service and Parcel Select Ground
- Tested with WooCommerce 7.8
- Tested with WordPress 6.2
- Tested with WooCommerce 7.5
- Tested with WooCommerce 7.1
- Tested with WordPress 6.1
- Tested with WooCommerce 6.6
- Tested with WordPress 6.0
- Tested with WooCommerce 6.4
- Tested with WooCommerce 6.1
- Tested with WordPress 5.9
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.9
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.8
- Code Sniffer changes were added
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.7
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.6
- Tested with WordPress 5.8
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 5.5
- Major UI changes.
- Fallback rate now works only when there is no response from the server.
- Flat rate does not show if wrong request is sent.
- Choose desired service selection (Most requested feature).
- Clean and improved settings page.
- Stability improvements.
- Realtime Shipping Rates