Create emergency alerts for your website. Inspired by the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, but usable for all sorts of messaging that you need to get to your site’s users.
You can force the alert to ALWAYS show or you can
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wpm-emergency-alertsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ’Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings -> Emergnecy Alerts screen to configure the plugin
- If you have issues with the default output not looking right with your site, you may need to add custom CSS via the Appearance > Customize option in WordPress (see FAQs).
Can I only show this on certain pages?
Currently, this is only available with a filter
"on"for on and
It’s trying to auto-adjust heights, can I turn this off?
I installed the plugin, but it looks awful! What do I do?
You may need to add custom CSS. Usually the Lightbox, Top – Fixed, and Bottom – Fixed options work well regardless of site design, but are more obtrusive.
Top/Bottom Alert Positions will be more tricky with more complex header/footer areas. If you run out of support options, you may always work with our support team by signing up for further support at https://wpmaintainer.com
Is this responsive?
Yes, our default output is responsive but every site is different. You may require some custom CSS to make things look 100% perfect!
Detta tillägg har inga recensioner.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Emergency Alerts” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
- Corrects a bug where dismissing the alert wipes out default values from
- Corrects a bug with the
- Adds custom expiration time for suppressable alerts.
- Cleans up some code organization and comments.
- Updates for repository imagery and a filename typo. Adds setting link shortcut.
- First version of the plugin – released.