We believe that you shouldn’t have to hire a developer to create a WordPress gallery. That’s why we built Envira, a drag & drop photo gallery plugin that’s both EASY, FAST and POWERFUL.
Envira is highly optimized for web and server performance because we understand the importance of speed when it comes to SEO and conversion.
Works great with the top page builders including: Elementor, Beaver Builder, Divi and more.
Photo Gallery by Envira is the lite version of the popular Envira Pro plugin that comes with all the features you will ever need including albums, tags, social media integration, gallery templates / gallery layouts, deeplinking, pagination, e-commerce, image proofing, and tons more. Click here to purchase Envira Pro now!
Envira has been downloaded over 3,000,000 times. Here’s why smart photographers, designers, and developers love Envira, and you will too!
Drag & Drop Gallery Builder
We were tired with the bloated and buggy gallery widgets. That’s why we built Envira to adapt to your workflow and allow you to create in minutes. By using our easy to use drag and drop builder, you can upload your photos, rearrange them, and basically create an image gallery in 5 minutes or less.
You can also add gallery blocks built for the new WordPress 5.0 Gutenberg block editor.
The trick to making difficult things easy is to keep the easy things still easy. Envira makes everything easy. If you’ve struggled with WordPress gallery plugins that take video tutorials to learn, you’re going to love Envira.
Chris Lema – WordPress Blogger and Speaker
Mobile Ready, SEO Friendly and Optimized for Speed
Envira is 100% responsive and mobile-friendly by default. We optimized every query on the front-end and the back-end to ensure maximum speed.
Plus, you have the ability for meta data, deeplinks, standalone galleries, and pagination.
Sharing and Selling Photos Made EASY
Social media integrations, image proofing, and WooCommerce store integration.
Not only is Envira exceptionally well built behind the scenes, it’s also exceptionally easy to use. It’s perfect for those who really want to get things done.
Pippin Williamson – WordPress Core Contributor and founder of EasyDigitalDownloads
Easy to Customize and Extend
You can easily customize with our built-in WordPress templates and layouts or create your own.
But we also knew that our developer friends may want to extend it further. That’s why Envira comes with tons of hooks and filters (and yes it’s all very-well documented).
Most WordPress gallery options are either too basic or require a PhD to figure out. For my clients, I need something that is easy to use yet powerful. Envira is the answer. Its straight forward approach means it is a breeze for my clients to quickly create galleries. Nevertheless, with the API and documentation available, it also allows developers to make customizations and extend functionality when necessary. Simply put, Envira is a great tool for everyone’s tool chest.
Jared Atchison – Top Notch Engineer and WordPress Developer
Full Envira Feature List
- Guttenberg Blocks for WordPress 5.0
- Drag & Drop Photo Gallery Builder
- 100% Responsive – Mobile Friendly
- Beautiful WordPress Templates for Customization
- Albums – Easily organize your photo galleries, choose cover photos, and more.
- Social Sharing – Share your photos on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+
- Video Galleries – Not just for photos! You can add YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, and other videos in your video gallery.
- Watermarking – Protect your images from theft with watermarking.
- Slideshow – Add beautiful slideshow with autoplay, manual controls, and more.
- Deeplinking – Make your gallery and images SEO friendly and easily link to individual images with deeplinking.
- Pagination – Split your large galleries into multiple pages to improve page speed, user experience, and pageviews.
- Image Proofing – We made client image proofing easy for your photography business.
- WooCommerce Integration – Instantly display and sell your photos with the most popular eCommerce software on the web.
- Image Tags – Organize your WordPress photos with tags for easy search and display that also filtrable.
- Password Protection – Prevent unauthorized access to your WordPress galleries.
- Standalone Galleries – Create independent galleries that are not tied to your posts or pages.
- EXIF Meta Data – Display your EXIF data including camera model, aperture, shutter speed, and more.
- Pinterest – Add the Pinterest Pin It button to improve your reach.
- Instagram – Import Instagram images.
- FullScreen Display – Take advantage of the native fullscreen and Lightbox display.
- Supersized Images – Don’t want to crop or resize your images? Supersize allows you to do just that.
- Dynamic Galleries – Easily create galleries on the fly from various different sources.
- Gallery Defaults – Speed up the creation process by saving your default settings.
- CSS Styles – Customize your portfolio by adding custom CSS and styles.
- Adobe Lightroom to WordPress – Do you love Adobe Lightroom? We do too. You can automatically create and sync photo galleries from your Adobe Lightroom Collections. We made Lightroom to WordPress import easy!
- Zip Importer – Nobody likes uploading images individually. Now you can build a gallery from a .zip file.
- Dropbox Importer – You can easily import photos from your Dropbox account.
- NextGen Importer – Not a fan of NextGen? You can import your files in few simple clicks.
- Want us to add something else? Suggest a feature and we’ll get it added!
When it comes to WordPress gallery plugins, Envira has no equal. Solid enough to do the job right, while flexible enough to handle any situation you can throw at it.
Andrew Norcross – Expert WordPress Consultant and Core Contributer
While Envira offers tons of features, below are some of the most requested demos.
- WordPress Lightbox Photo Display Demo
- WordPress Masonry Display Demo
- WordPress Photo Albums Demo
- WordPress Polaroid Photo Display Demo
- WordPress Video Display Demo
- See the full list of Envira Demos
Popular Envira Tutorials
We share tons of photography tutorials at the Envira blog.
Below are some of the most popular Envira tutorials:
- How to Add a Polaroid Gallery in WordPress
- How to Create a Masonry Image Gallery in WordPress
- How to Create a Photo Album in WordPress
- How to Create an Image Slider for Your WordPress Galleries
- How to Add Pagination in WordPress Image Galleries
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other plugin:
- Soliloquy – The Best WordPress Slider Plugin
- Install Envira Lite either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server. (See instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin)
- Activate Envira Lite.
- Navigate to the Envira tab at the bottom of your admin menu and click the ”Add New” button to begin creating, or you can create directly inside the post/page/custom post type of your choice.
- Salivate for new features and purchase the full version of Envira!
Who should use Envira?
Envira is perfect for photographers, designers, bloggers, and small businesses.
Do I need to have coding skills to use Envira?
Absolutely not. You can create and customize beautiful image and video galleries without any coding knowledge. We made it super easy.
What kind of galleries can I create with Envira Gallery?
Here are the types of galleries you can create:
Photo / Image
Image Gallery with Albums
Image Gallery with Lightbox
Image Gallery with Pagination
Instagram Photo Gallery
Image Gallery with Tags
Pinterest Image Gallery
Photo Gallery with EXIF Data
Image Gallery with Watermarks
Photo Gallery with Slideshow
Image Gallery with Zoom
Photo Gallery with Proofing
Image Gallery with Lightroom Photos
Password Protected Photo
Image from Zip Files
Photos with Breadcrumb Navigation
Custom Post Type Content
I’d like access to all features. How can I get them?
You can get access to more features, Addons and support by visiting the Envira website and purchasing a support license. Purchasing a support license gets you access to the full version of Envira, automatic updates and support, and depending on the level of support license, you can even get exclusive access to Envira Addons!
Is Envira translation ready?
Yes, Envira has full translation and localization support via the envira-gallery textdomain. To submit a translation, see https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/envira-gallery-lite
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Gallery Plugin for WordPress – Envira Photo Gallery” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
”Gallery Plugin for WordPress – Envira Photo Gallery” har översatts till 13 språk. Tack till översättarna för deras bidrag.
Intresserad av programutveckling?
- Updated: Images
- Updated: Getting Started area – new tab and updated CSS.
- Fixed: Issue regarding lightbox and uploaded WebP images.
- Updated: Removed Additional Marketing Copy
- Added: WebP Support
- Updated: Expired Marketing Offer
- Updated: Promotional messages.
- Fixed: PHP 8 related notices.
- Fixed: Improving metadata sanitization.
- Fixed: Lightbox Bug with WordPress 5.6.0
- Added: Lifetime option notice.
- Updated: Recent News On Welcome Screen.
- Updated: Links On What’s New Screen.
- Added: Most Popular sort in Addons screen.
- Updated: Recent News On Welcome Screen.
- Updated: Links On What’s New Screen.
- Added: envira_gallery_output_item_src_retina filter.
- Added: envira_gallery_title_display filter.
- Added: filters for aspectRatio, loop, lightbox openclose effect, and more for Fancybox settings.
- Updated: Subscription number.
- Updated: Remove references to Facebook Video.
- Fix: Tweak UI for upcoming WordPress 5.5 admin visual changes.
- Fix: Removed outdated URL from translation files.
- Removed: Legacy style related to Gutenberg.
- Removed: Redirect upon updating.
- Added: Enable links in lightbox settings, when lightbox is deactivated.