This plugin show maps created with qgis and exported with qgis2web, you just have to upload the folder with all map files to the server.
- You must have ftp access to your wordpress installation.
- Upload all your qgis2web maps -each map in its own directory- through ftp or ssh to a directory named ”gismaps_maps” within the wp-content directory.
Edit a post:
- Use the Gis map tab to add your first map
- Write the DIRECTORY NAME, make a test and copy the shortcode
- Now you have a shortcode, you can paste it into any page or post editor
- Save or publish the post
- This plugin creates a sample map that connects with openstreetmap.org servers, you can delete this map at any time.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/gis-mapsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Copy or move the directory named ”gismaps_maps” to
/wp-contentdirectory within your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ’Plugins’ screen in WordPress
No frequently asked questions at this time.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Gis maps” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
0.3.1 (Oct 25, 2016)
- readme.txt and screenshots
0.3.0 (Oct 24, 2016)
- Code rewrited
- Added Shorcodes
0.2.1 (Oct 23, 2016)
- Ready for translations.
- Optimized images
0.2 (Oct 23, 2016)
- Added text editor
0.1 (Oct 22, 2016)
- Initial public release