heatmap provides realtime analytics and mouse tracking that helps sites editors understand in seconds which are their best performing contents. heatmap is used to optimize the traffic flow on websites and significantly reduce exit rates.
Key features of heatmap
- realtime analytics, with easy-to-understand heat maps, that are overlaid on your site
- smart heat maps that support responsive web design and touch devices
- fully asynchronous tag; no impact on your site’s performance
- no sampling
- automatic updates (no need to refresh the page)
- only you can see the data of your site
- https supported
- full privacy (your users are anonymous)
- free plan available!
- Visit heatmap.com to learn more
Key features of the plugin
- easy and automatic installation of heatmap’s tag
- no extra load on the database of your wordpress site (no impact on your page speed)
- compatible with symbolic links if you have lots of websites
- written and maintained by the team behind heatmap
- Create your account on heatmap.com
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and go to the Plugins menu.
- Click Add New and search for ”heatmap for WordPress”.
- Click Install Now, then Activate Plugin.
- Go to the heatmap plugin page to connect your plugin with your account on heatmap.com
- Do I need an account with heatmap?
Yes, but the sign up is easy as you can use your Google or Facebook account to register
In fact, you need to register on heatmap.com as we are using powerful servers and technologies to offer a product that would slow down your WordPress sites if we tried to integrate it as a standalone plugin.
- How much does it cost?
We have a free plan available to you, with limited features. We also have various paid plans depending on your audience and the number of sites you operate.
- I don’t see my clicks when I play with my own site
To prevent your clicks from polluting your data, the plugin disables the logging engine when you are logged in as admin on your own site. You can test with a different browser if you don’t believe us 😉
- Does the plugin impact the performance of my site?
Not a bit. Our tag is very small and fully asynchronous. Plus, we set up powerful servers and technologies to collect data (we collect hundreds of millions of clicks per month), crunch them and then, display them to you. Finally, the plugin itself stores its configuration using WordPress core engine, so there is no extra load on your WordPress installation.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”heatmap for WordPress – Realtime analytics” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
Intresserad av programutveckling?
- Fixed mixed line endings
- Tested on WordPress 5.1
- heatmap.me is now heatmap.com
- Tested on WordPress 5.0
- Show notice to remind to flush cache from cache plugins
- Pushed the heatmap sidebar below the WP admin bar
- Cleaned up the admin page
- Changed to use the new version of tag
- Show warning on plugin conflicts
- Option to disable the button in the admin bar
- Minor reorganization of heatmap page
- Server side check falls back to http if only older SSL protocols are supported
- Support for affiliates
- Increased connection timeout for server side checks
- heatmap.me is now https
- Tested on WordPress 4.0
- Minor improvements (new api, link to documentation)
- Minor improvements (wording, layout of settings page)
- Initial official version