Once you activate the plugin you will see four new sections called ’Divi Post Settings’, ’Divi Page Settings’, ’Divi Project Settings’ and ’Divi Product Settings’ under the Blog panel in the Divi Theme Customizer. From here you can set your default values for Divi Settings.
Once saved, every time you will create a new post, page or project you’ll have these Divi Settings already set. No more frequent changes required every time you write a new post!
More info on www.howidivit.com/divi-post-settings/
or see the video below
To install the plugin you can use the classic method from WordPress Repository directly from your backend or you can:
- Download the plugin zip file and unzip it
- Rename the unzipped folder to “divi_post_settings” and Upload it via ftp in ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ’Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Why this plugin should be useful?
The plugin accomplish a very simple task, giving you the possibility to set default post settings (those ones that you find in the Divi Post Settings meta box inside every post). This plugin, so, will simply let you to save time without have to set the values everytime you create a new post, page or project!
- Does the plugin add different settings for each post-type?
Yes, it does. Once activated, the plugin adds settings for each post-type: Posts, Pages, Products (working only if WooCommerce is active) and Projects. You will find new settings in the Customizer under the Blog panel.
- Once Customizer settings have been set up, can i change Divi Settings manually from inside the post?
Yes, of course. You can always change manually the Divi Settings from inside posts/pages/products/projects; however when hit ’Add New’ button the settings you chose in the Customizer will be applied as the default ones. You can also choose to remember the last settings you used in a post/page/product/project for the next ones you will create by flagging the relative checkbox in the Customizer.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”i-Divi Post Settings” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
- Fixed some bugs and change notice.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Added compatibility with Gutenberg editor.
- Added Settings compatible with Default and Visual builder.
- Removed Last Used option from Theme Customizer.
- Refactored Theme Customizer code.
- Refactored the way the plugin work with direct update of postmeta.
- Converted Theme Customizer options in Theme Mods.
- Added notice for users that update the plugin.
- Added checkbox in Theme Customizer for dismiss the Meta Box in single posts.
- Added support for WooCommerce products.
- Updated Fullwidth mode only for default post types (Posts).
- Added Customizer settings for WooCoommerce products.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.9.
- Tested up to the last Divi Theme version (3.0.105).
- Added Divi Settings for Pages and Projects separating the options for these three post types (Posts, Pages, Projects).
- Added ’Remember last used options’ for Pages and Projects.
- Added a link to Theme Customizer in the info admin notice appearing once you activate the plugin.
- Better organized, commented and rewritten the code about the admin notices shown to the user.
- Updated the Uninstall code for deleting all values saved when the plugin is uninstalled.
- Added Icon image in Assets.
- Added a short video in the Readme.txt and updated the plugin description.
- Fixed Issue: fatal error when change theme after activating the plugin on Divi Theme.
- Fixed: fixed warnings about the call of the __construct of class ’idivi_post_settings_Admin’ in the main plugin file.
- Initial launch of the Plugin.
- Added Divi Post Settings section under Blog panel in Divi Theme Customizer.
- Added default Divi Post Setting fields in Divi Theme Customizer.
- Added option for remembering the last used options.