With the iCal Feeds WordPress plugin you can have an iCal feed to have your blog posts
(past and future with a customizable secret parameter) in your favorite iCal software: Google Calendar,
Outlook, Hotmail, iCal, Evolution…
- Copy the ical-feeds folder into wp-content/plugins
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu
- Configure your feed from the new iCal Feeds Settings submenu
11 september 2021
When I first installed it, I could see all of my posts in my Google calendar. But 12 hours after I created several new posts, they still weren't showing up, only the old posts. There doesn't seem to be a way to continue publishing after the calendar is initially created. And no documentation as to how this should work. So I had to deactivate and uninstall.
14 mars 2017 1 svar
It is very good work, but after 2 days of working I cant make it readable in Google Calendar, with the default code provided (v1.4) it no work, I hade to make modifications by me own to make ir work. I like to report the bug: Error was: Error at line 11:Cannot set timezone for UTC properties With a suggest: Having trouble with ATTENDEE or ORGANIZER? Consider removing your METHOD:PUBLISH which might be wrong and unnecessary And I would also like to suggest an important feature, the possibility to append a ?userid at end of URL query to provide for user ICS feed. Thanks, if you correct the bug I change the review to 5 starts
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”iCal Feeds” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
Översätt ”iCal Feeds” till ditt språk.
Intresserad av programutveckling?
Läs programkoden, kika på SVN-filförvaret eller prenumerera på utvecklarloggen via RSS.
- NEW: ability for custom field event link
- NEW: filter feed by single post ids
- NEW: replace default blogname ( Thanks Poul Hornsleth )
- NEW: replace default ics file name ( Thanks Poul Hornsleth )
- NEW: add an event description from excerpt or custom field
- NEW: add post link to the description
- NEW: add alarm ability with custom interval ( may be ignored in popular Calendar apps )
- NEW: Default Start Time per post setting
- ADDED: ORGANIZER field to iCal file for better validation
- FIX: encoded UID field in iCal file for better validation
- New number of Future Posts setting
- Replaced get_results with Wp_Query
- Better implementation of the custom date field to filter results returned
- Timezone support for the custom date field
- Reorganized code & Added comments
Thanks to @contemplate (http://contemplatedesign.com) for this new version!
- Fixing validation errors, thanks to @contemplate (http://contemplatedesign.com).
- Added custom field for end date support, thanks to @contemplate (http://contemplatedesign.com).
- Added custom field for date support, thanks to @contemplate (http://contemplatedesign.com).
- Added configuration option for post limit, thanks to Daniel Aleksandersen (https://ctrl.blog).
- Added link tag in wp_Head to iCalendar feed, thanks to Daniel Aleksandersen (https://ctrl.blog).
- Set limit to 50 posts by default to limit bandwidth usage, thanks to Daniel Aleksandersen (https://ctrl.blog).
- Fixed RFC implementation errors and Outlook.com compatibility, thanks to Daniel Aleksandersen (https://ctrl.blog).
- Added custom post type support, thanks to user contemplate!
- Fixed a bug with UTC timezone, thanks to Daniel Aleksandersen (https://ctrl.blog).
- Fixed event delay setting.
- Fixed timezone issue.
- Improved SQL queries.
- Category feed fix.
- Multiple categories support.
- Slug fix.
- Better at handling timezones.
- You can now specify a time interval per blog post.
- First version. Enjoy!