This plugin enables the TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor for BBPress forum topics and replies and adds a button to the editor’s ”Insert/edit image” dialog that allows forum users to upload images from their computer and insert them inline into their posts.
A pro version with the following additional features is also available:
- Change the directory where uploaded images are stored.
- Limit which user roles are permitted to upload images.
- Limit the number of uploaded images allowed per post.
- Automatically downsize images to fit specified maximum dimensions.
- Convert all uploaded images to the same image format, if desired.
- Set PNG and JPEG compression levels so images take up less disk space.
- Allow users to view enlarged images in a lightbox by clicking on them within the post.
- View total image count and file size statistics.
- Use Amazon S3™ to store and serve uploaded images in submitted forum posts (optional; requires add-on plugin purchase).
Amazon Web Services, the ”Powered by Amazon Web Services” logo, AWS, Amazon Simple Storage Service, and Amazon S3 are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. Potent Plugins is not affiliated with Amazon.com, Inc. or Amazon Web Services.
If you like this plugin, please consider leaving a comment or review.
You may also like these plugins
WP Zone has built a bunch of plugins, add-ons, and themes. Check out other favorites here on the repository and don’t forget to leave a 5-star review to help others in the community decide.
- Product Sales Report for WooCommerce – setup a custom sales report for the products in your WooCommerce store with toggle sorting options. Including or excluding items based on date range, sale status, product category and id, define display order, choose what fields to include, and generate your report with a click.
- Export Order Items for WooCommerce – export the order details for each sale in your WooCommerce store. Simplify order fulfillment, generate accounting reports in a few clicks, and download into CSV format for readability and universal compatibility with Export Order Items.
- Replace Image – keep the same URL when uploading to the WordPress media library
- Force Update Check for Plugins and Themes -force Update Check for Plugins and Themes forces WordPress to run a theme and plugin update check whenever you visit the WordPress updates page
- Connect SendGrid for Emails – connect SendGrid for Emails is a third-party fork of (and a drop-in replacement for) the official SendGrid plugin
- Disable User Registration Notification Emails – when this plugin is activated, it disables the notification sent to the admin email when a new user account is registered.
- Inline Image Upload for BBPress – enables the TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor for BBPress forum topics and replies and adds a button to the editor’s “Insert/edit image” dialog that allows forum users to upload images from their computer and insert them inline into their posts.
- Password Strength for WooCommerce – disables password strength enforcement in WooCommerce.
- Potent Donations for WooCommerce – acceptance donations through your WooCommerce store
- Shortcodes for Divi – allows to use Divi Library layouts as shortcodes everywhere where text comes.
- Stock Export and Import for WooCommerce – generates reports on the stock status (in stock / out of stock) and quantity of individual WooCommerce products.
- Random Quiz Generator for LifterLMS – pull a random set of questions from your quiz so users never get the same question twice when retaking or setting up a practice quiz.
- WP and Divi Icons – adds over 660 custom outline SVG icons to your website. SVG icons are vector icons, so they are sharp and look good on any screen at any size.
- WP Layouts – the best way to organize, import, and export your layouts, especially if you have multiple websites.
- WP Squish – reduce the amount of storage space consumed by your WordPress installation through the application of user-definable JPEG compression levels and image resolution limits to uploaded images.
To view WP Zone’s premium WordPress plugins and themes, visit our WordPress products catalog page.
- Click ”Plugins” > ”Add New” in the WordPress admin menu.
- Search for ”Image Upload for BBPress”.
- Click ”Install Now”.
- Click ”Activate Plugin”.
Alternatively, you can manually upload the plugin to your wp-content/plugins directory.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Inline Image Upload for BBPress” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
Intresserad av programutveckling?
- Updated links, author, changed branding to WP Zone
- Updated tested up to
- Removed donation links
- Added aspengrovestudios as contributor
- Updated banner and icon
- Fix: incompatibility with jQuery 3
- Fix: forum reply editor crashes after clicking the Reply link on a forum topic or reply in recent version(s) of bbPress
- Change license to GPLv3+
- Fixed duplicate BuddyPress activity entries
- Fixed unnecessary creation of revision when saving forum post
- Improved compatibility with other plugins and themes that activate the visual editor in bbPress
- Added image button to full TinyMCE editor
- Fixed tabbing issue in image dialog
- Fixed problem with reply threading in IE
- Added support for rotations based on EXIF orientation data in JPEG images
- Added cleanup feature to remove unnecessary files
- Added plain text conversion when pasting formatted text into the WYSIWYG editor
- Added attempt to increase PHP memory limit before image processing
- Fixed bug affecting multi-domain sites
- Fixed bug with non-root-URL WordPress installations
- Hide image caption field
- Fixed bug with uploads by anonymous users
- Första utgåvan