Issuu Panel is a WordPress plugin that allow to you upload your documents, create folders and embed documents in posts.
In this menu, you have to insert your keys which you generated in your Issuu account.
After the insert, other sub menus will be unlocked.
In this sub menu, you can upload documents from your directories, upload documents from a URL, edit them and delete them.
In this sub menu, you can create folders to add your documents in them, edit them and delete them.
You can insert shortcodes in your posts or pages using the TinyMCE button.
With this widget you can display the last document from your account or the last document in a folder.
There are 2 options: Issuu embed and Issuu Panel Simple Reader.
Issuu Panel Simple Reader – Hotkeys
- Next page – Ctrl(left) + Arrow right
- Previous page – Ctrl(left) + Arrow left
- Zoom more – Ctrl(left) + Arrow up
- Zoom minus – Ctrl(left) + Arrow down
- Zoom max – Ctrl(left) + Shift(left) + Arrow up
- Zoom minimun – Ctrl(left) + Shift(left) + Arrow down
- Arkadiusz Śnieżek – Polish
- Fredrik Pettersson – Swedish
This file is part of Issuu Panel.
Issuu Panel is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published
by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Issuu Panel is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Issuu Panel. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
1.Extract the plugin’s folder in /wp-content/plugins/
3.Insert your keys in Issuu Panel menu
- How can I help with the translation of the plugin?
You can send the translation by e-mail. Send for firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detta tillägg har inga recensioner.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Issuu Panel” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
Översätt ”Issuu Panel” till ditt språk.
Intresserad av programutveckling?
Läs programkoden, kika på SVN-filförvaret eller prenumerera på utvecklarloggen via RSS.
- Updated: changing links from HTTP to HTTPS
- Fixed: Conflict in Mobile_Detect inclusion
- Fixed: If’s condition would never be true
- Fixed: Compatibility with versions lower than PHP 5.4
- Fixed: Check API key and API secret values with strlen function
- Updated: Plugin structure is event-based now
- Fixed: Upload documents on PHP 5.5 version or upper
- Fixed: Security failure
- Added: Swedish translate by Fredrik Pettersson
- Created: Issuu Panel Simple Reader – HTML5
- Created: IssuuPanelCron for scheduled actions
- Created: Shortcode cache
- Updated: The log file directory was changed – /wp-content/uploads/issuu-panel-folder/
- Updated: The document URL on Issuu is default value in My Last Document
- Updated: Adding static methods in IssuuPanelConfig class
- Added: Debug mode for log file
- Fixed: Issuu Viewer isn’t displayed on mobile devices. Now the links go to document page on Issuu
- Fixed: SEO issue – Image Alt Test and No Follow Broken Links Test
- Fixed: In Issuu Panel page, the button text was not translated
- Added: Title field in widget
- Updated: Issuu Panel uses OOP now
- Updated: The pagination of documents was shortened
- Fixed: TinyMCE lightbox was not displayed
- Fixed: PDF list was not displayed on some websites
- Added: Activation and uninstall hooks
- Added: Polish translation by Arkadiusz Śnieżek
- Fixed: TinyMCE button did not work in WordPress 4.1
- Added: My Last Document widget
- First release