Let your readers know how much time the blog post will take for reading. Mins To Read plugin calculates the read time of a blog post based on words present in it.
Automatically updates the read time based on the updates the blog post/article recieves.This plugin takes care of calculation of read time of all your existing blog posts in a single click. Apart from this, users can configure reading speed for their posts. Default positions available with custom class addition support for the same. Users can position the mins to read feature by functional calls in theme file.
- Calculate read time based on number of words in article/post.
- Calculate read time for existing posts in a single click
- Set read speed for articles.
- Read time will be updated according to the update of the post.
Shortcode Available [mtr_print] to be added to theme files or content
If you have any particular idea on how the plugin should work, raise a ticket in support section.
- Like the plugin or want features? Tweet to us @think201
- Also you can read more about the plugin & its development at Think201 Labs
If you have a question or problem with the Mins To Read plugin, post it on the support forum and we will help you.
You can get in touch with us at Think201 Labs
- WordPress 3.5.2 or greater
- PHP 5.2.6 or greater (5.3 recommended, with scandir)
- MySQL 4.1.2 or greater (5.x recommended)
- Download [mins-to-read.zip]
- Upload the ’mins-to-read.zip’ file from the Plugins->Add New page in the WordPress administration panel.
- Activate the plugin through the ’Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Mins To Read Work flow Explained
Once Mins To Read plug-in is installed and activated, users can see Mins To Read under Settings
A click on Mins To Read will lead you to a form which lets you to configure the plugin parameters.
- Users can set number of words per minute in this form
- Custom class is to provide custom css class to be applied on this feature.
- Click on Run will get you the read time for all your existing posts in single click.
You can read about Mins To Read plugin more at Think201 Labs
- Something isn’t working. Help!
- First try deactivating and reactivating the plugin
- If that doesn’t fix the problem, try deleting and reinstalling the plugin
- If that doesn’t work, you should file a bug report.
Detta tillägg har inga recensioner.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Mins To Read” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
- First commit to the WP repository.
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Added ShortCode [mtr_print] features.
- Added function mtr_print() support to be called from theme files.
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Making the default presentation optional
- Compatibility check.