N360 Splash Screen lets you add a landing page with a background image and a fade-in/fade-out splash image. It’s fully responsive and very easy to install and configure. And it works with any existing WordPress theme known to man!
To see it at work, take a look at our N360 Splash Screen sample page.
Our N360 Splash Screen will definitely add visual appeal and pizzazz to your website.
- Fully responsive landing page
- User defined background color
- User defined background image
- User defined splash image
- User defined fade-in-out timing
- Based on your configuration, the splash screen appears once per session or every time you access the home page
- Works with every WordPress theme known to man 😉
Can I use my own background images
Yes! Any .jpg or .png will work. Make sure it’s size is large enough to fill the screen to avoid pixelation. 1920 x1280 usually works fine.
Can I use my own logo?
Yes! The logo will appear in the center of the screen, either on a background color of your choice or on top of the background image you selected.
What’s a good size for the logo?
It depends. 400 x 200 px is a good starting point. If you have a background image you may want to scale it so that it looks good on the background you selected.
Which browsers and mobile devices are supported?
N360 Splash Screen uses CSS3 to style the landing page. All recent browsers which support CSS3 are supported. The pluging was tested on Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge as well as on iOS and Android.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”N360 | Splash Screen” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
- Initial release
- Bugfix release
- updated meta property og:image and others to fix facebook info
- bugfix to scale logo on smartphone screens correctly
- added option to run the splash screen always when accessing home page
- tested and released for WordPress 5.7
- improved splash screen performance
- tested and released for WordPress 5.9
- improved the logic for ”always run on home screen”
- added tags to improve google search results
- changed $_SERVER call to improve cookie handling