NM Gift Registry and Wishlist allows customers to create and add products to all kinds of gift registries and wishlists, from birthdays to weddings, anniversaries and other occasions. It has been built as a solid gift registry plugin but one which enhances the power of wishlists when used as such. Designed with customers in mind, It provides tools needed to help them create the perfect list, get their items bought and generate sales for the store.
Free version features
- Create a gift registry or wishlist.
- Allow guests to create and manage wishlists.
- Add event date, description, partner’s details and other profile information to the gift registry or wishlist.
- Add shipping information to the gift registry or wishlist using WooCommerce’s shipping fields to blend well with the shipping setup on your site.
- Add simple, variable or grouped products directly to the gift registry or wishlist without fuss.
- Set the quantity desired of products added to the gift registry or wishlist.
- Add products from multiple gift registries or wishlists to the same cart and even add the same products to the cart as normal items.
- Track gift registry or wishlist items in the cart individually all the way up to checkout and order.
- Wishlist cart widget.
- Wishlist search widget.
- Customize the appearance and position of the add to gift registry or wishlist button.
- Customize the wishlist items table, add or remove columns as necessary, sort columns in every way.
- Social sharing for the gift registry or wishlist.
- Set the permalink where customers can view their wishlists on the frontend as you like.
- Set the permalink where customers can manage their wishlists in the WooCommerce my-account area as you like.
- Advanced search form for searching gift registries or wishlists by title, name, email and other fields.
- Multiple shortcodes for displaying and customizing every single template used by the plugin including the add to wishlist button itself.
- WooCommerce-like template system allowing plugin templates to be overridden by copying them to your theme.
- WooCommerce-style notifications and add to cart functionality for the add to wishlist action.
- WooCommerce-like API for performing CRUD actions related to the wishlist or wishlist item on the fly.
- Ability to completely modify the frontend user interface for viewing and managing wishlists to match your custom theme.
- Ajaxified actions such as add to wishlist, add wishlist item to cart, form submissions and others.
- Multiple action and filter hooks for tweaking the plugin’s functionality at important steps of its functionality.
- Translation ready.
Pro version features
- Ability for each customer to have multiple gift registries or wishlists.
- Add multiple wishlist items to the cart at once.
- WooCommerce-like emails configurable to be sent to custom recipients and the wishlist owner at various stages such as when a wishlist is created, fulfilled and deleted, and when a wishlist item is ordered, purchased and refunded.
- Featured and background images for each gift registry or wishlist with various display styles.
- Ability to send custom messages to the gift registry or wishlist owner from the checkout page.
- Messages inbox for customers to view messages sent to them on the checkout page from their account area. Configure sending messages to customers’ email.
- Settings for customers to manage the visibility and other properties of their gift registry or wishlist on the frontend.
- Ability to exclude individual wishlists from search results.
- Ability to mark an item as favourite in the wishlist and sort items by their favourite status.
- Extra settings for customizing the add to wishlist button and action completely to your liking.
- Ability to customize wishlist templates simply with the click of buttons from the admin settings page.
- Extra setting for customizing plugin functionality.
- Ability to set separate shipping methods and rates for wishlist items and ability to ship wishlist items to the wishlist owner’s address.
- Ability to hide or customize the wishlist owner’s shipping address on the frontend when shipping to it.
- Ability to include/exclude products from being added to the wishlist.
- Ability to include/exclude product categories from being added to the wishlist.
- Allow wishlist owners to see details of who bought items for them.
This plugin uses bootstrap 5 and so may have display issues if your site uses an older bootstrap version such as bootstrap 3x.
Install and activate NM Gift Registry and Wishlist like any other plugin, it works right out of the box. However it is recommended you go to the settings page to familiarize yourself with the default settings and update them if you wish. Also browse the documentation to see how the plugin works in detail.
Can I use NM Gift Registry and Wishlist as a gift registry plugin only
Yes. NM Gift Registry and Wishlist is a fully-fledged gift registry plugin. It does that out of the box.
Can I use NM Gift Registry and Wishlist as a wishlist plugin only
Of course, it is also meant for this. NM Gift Registry and Wishlist can be used as a gift registry or wishlist plugin, and everything in between.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”NM Gift Registry and Wishlist Lite” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
”NM Gift Registry and Wishlist Lite” har översatts till 1 språk. Tack till översättarna för deras bidrag.
Översätt ”NM Gift Registry and Wishlist Lite” till ditt språk.
Intresserad av programutveckling?
Läs programkoden, kika på SVN-filförvaret eller prenumerera på utvecklarloggen via RSS.
(Full changelog available in changelog.txt file in plugin root directory)
IMPORTANT NOTE: VERSION 4.0.0
This is a new major version. Please backup your website before upgrading and upgrade in a staging site first.
- Dev – Added compatibility with php 8.2
- Feature – Create order when updating item purchased quantity.
- Tweak – Allow plugin to be used as a wishlist plugin alone or as a gift registry plugin alone, or both.
- Tweak – Removed some plugin settings.
- Tweak – Changed placement of some plugin settings.
- Tweak – Removed page for managing wishlists.
- Tweak – Removed page for viewing wishlist archives.
- Tweak – Removed ’overview’ account section.
- Dev – Replaced plugin option ’wishlist_single_page_id’ with ’page_id’.