Promote Your Content in a Full-Screen Popup!
Page Takeover allows you to create a stunning full-screen popup for your blog or website, without the need to know any HTML or CSS.
Simply install the plugin, pick your colors, change the texts and your call-to-action, and load a distraction-free full-screen popup on your website.
- Promote any post or page
- Promote any external URL
- Promote your recommended posts
- Promote your products or services
- Promote your special offers or coupon codes
- Promote your lead page or lead magnet
- Promote your podcast or webinar
- Promote your social media accounts
Choose When Your Full-Screen Popup is Loaded
- After 5 seconds
- After 10 seconds
- After 30 seconds
Choose How Often Your Full-Screen Popup is Shown
- Once per session
- Once every day
- Once every week
If you like this plugin, then please leave us a good rating and review.
- Download and unzip the plugin.
- Upload the
page-takeoverdirectory to the
- Click on ’Plugins’ in the navigation menu and activate the plugin.
- Click on ’Page Takeover’ in the navigation menu.
I’ve created my full-screen overlay, but am unable to see it on my website. Why?
Make sure your overlay is active. Change the setting under the tab Overlay Status. Also, please delete your browser cookies and try again.
How can I get support?
Having trouble with the plugin? Simply post your question to the support forum and we’ll help you out.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Page Takeover” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
1.1.6 (January 26th, 2020)
- Options to change background color and padding on the main area (the wrapper for the main content)
- Option to have the button close the takeover
- Fixed issue with custom CSS not applying
1.1.5 (November 1st, 2020)
- Option to set on which pages the page takeover will show
1.1.4 ( September 2nd, 2020 )
- Option to set an element class or ID, when that element clicked the page takeover shows up
- Option to hide button
- Shortcodes are now processed for custom content options
1.1.3 ( August 20th, 2020 )
- Fix issue with WordPress 5.5
1.1.2 ( June 19th, 2020 )
- WordPress 5.4 compatibility bump
1.1.1 ( October 9th, 2019)
- New – Option to choose whether button opens in same or new tab
1.1.0 ( June 3rd, 2019 )
- New – Almost complete code rewrite
- New – Option to add rel attribute ( such as nofollow ) to the button
- New – Options to add custom HTML code below and above the main content
- New – Option to show the overlay/takeover on exit ( instead of just a timer )
- New – Option to add a MailChimp subscription form
- Tweak – Improvements to mobile display
- Tweak – The main content is now automatically vertically centered on the screen
- Tweak – All Google Fonts are now available
- Tweak – Option to set a seconds timeout for the takeover no longer limited by choices, you can enter any amount of seconds
- Fixed subtitle to allow shortcodes.
- Extended the plugin for future functionalities.
- Fixed category pages.
- First version!