Import and display your positions from Personio directly on your website. Get full control over how they are displayed.
Show application forms on your positions and transfer applications from your website to Personio with Personio Integration Pro.
The output of the positions is limited to a maximum of 10. Only in Personio Integration Pro there is no limitation.
- manual or automatic import of open positions
- import of positions in German and English
- output via 2 Gutenberg blocks, 2 classic widgets or via individual shortcodes
- search engine indexable output (SEO) of list views and open positions
- open position (job description) under website’s own URL
- data protection friendly, as no applicant data is collected and stored
- support for classic as well as block themes
- optionally group the lists by categories, departments, offices etc.
- some WP CLI commands for simplified handling of data
- Personio account with XML interface enabled
- PHP module simpleXML
Compatibility tested with
- WPML and Polylang for language-detection
- Post Types Order
- Elementor, Themify, Beaver Builder, SiteOrigin (SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle necessary), WPPageBuilder
the Pro license includes:
- Application formulars incl. export of them via Personio API
- manual sorting of open positions in list views via drag&drop
- supports all languages Personio offers German, English, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese – compatible with translations via Polylang
- additional import settings, e.g. import intervals and partial import for very large lists of open jobs
- RichSnippets for optimal findability via search engines like Google
- Customization of slugs (URLs) for list and detailed views of positions
- Shortcode generator for individual views of lists and details
- Extensions for the following PageBuilders: Elementor, Themify, Beaver Builder, SiteOrigin (SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle necessary), WPPageBuilder
The development repository is on GitHub.
Detta tillägg tillhandahåller 2 block.
- Personio Position Provides a Gutenberg Block to show a position managed by Personio.
- Personio Positions Provides a Gutenberg block to show a list of positions provided by Personio.
- Upload ”personio-integration-light” to the ”/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ”Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Enter your Personio URL in the settings.
- Include one of the different output options for open positions in your company in your website.
Can I use the plugin without a Personio account?
The plugin can be installed even without Personio account. However, it is not usable without Personio data.
Does this plugin use iframes?
No, no iframe of any kind is used to embed data.
How can I use a form as an application form and submit the applications to Personio?
This is supported by the Pro version of the plugin since version 2.0.0. You can find instructions on how to do this here.
No, this plugin does not set cookies nor does it load data externally within the front end of the website. The exception is when images and videos are embedded in the job descriptions coming from Personio. In this case, please check to what extent this affects the privacy of your own website.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Personio Integration Light” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
Översätt ”Personio Integration Light” till ditt språk.
Intresserad av programutveckling?
Läs programkoden, kika på SVN-filförvaret eller prenumerera på utvecklarloggen via RSS.
- Initial release
- Add some hooks for changes in position-listings
- Optimized loading of filters in listings
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.0.2
- Fixed usage of templates in child-themes
- Added limit for list of positions in frontend to 10 per list and without pagination
- Added possibility to group the list of positions by one of the taxonomies
(also added in Gutenberg-Block as filter-option)
- Optimized support for some popular WordPress-themes like Astra
- Removed possibility to link the position-title in detail-view
- Removed our own custom post type from post type list in Redirection-plugin
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.1
- Updated dependencies for Gutenberg-scripts
- Fixed usage of archive template for child-themes
- Fixed REST-API reading of excerpt of positions
- Fixed visibility of settings-link in plugin-list
- Fixed pagination of positions-archive
- Optimized filter-formular for better scrolling in website after submitting
- Previously untranslatable texts adapted
- Fixed embedding of new group-title-template
- Fixed parameter ”ids” on Shortcode ”personioPositions”
- Add button to cancel running import after it runs for 1 hour
- Extended logging on import of positions by Personio
- Fixed wrong occupation slug for filter in archive listings
- Fixed some typos in texts
- Added link ”back to list” on detail-view (optional).
- Added possibility to different translate/change ”Apply to this position” in archive- and single-view
- Optimized support for Yoast SEO and Rank Math
- Optimized select- and multi-select-field for plugin-settings
- Optimized translation for german and german_formal.
- Fully compatible with PHP 7.4, 8.0, 8.1 and 8.2
- More logging of events with enabled plugin-debug-mode
- Advanced support for themes: GeneratePress, OceanWP, StartIt, Twenty Fourteen, Kadence, Neve, Hestia, Total, BeTheme
- Fixed loading of position content in detail page
- Fixed usage of classic position widget
- Reset import-flag on plugin-activation
- Fixed compatibility with import of Pro-plugin
- Added field for custom back to list url in template-settings
- Removed Block preview in Block Editor for fix error in Block-themes
- Updates Blocks for actual Gutenberg-enhancements
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.2
- Fixed some typos in texts