We provide strong security layers for your website and your website users by offering up to 6 login methods with high end security and authentication for various login options, this ensures your users account stay much secured and safer, we also have some extras:
- Standard Login methods – enables login by username and password
- Standard Login plus email OTP – enables login with username, password and a one time OTP sent to email
- Standard Login plus sms OTP – enables login with username, password and a one time OTP sent to sms/phone
- Standard Login plus email PNWAPP – enables login with username, password and a one time OTP sent to PNWAPP
- OneClick Login plus email – enables login with username and a one time OTP code sent to email
- OneClick Login plus sms – enables login with username and a one time OTP code sent to sms/phone
- OneClick Login plus pnwapp – enables login with username and a one time OTP code sent to PNWAPP
- Block access dashboard access to none admins
- Phone verification module that allow you verify your users phone numbers
- Newsletter subscription and mailing function, can send emails and bulk sms to users based on groups, user role and individually
Most of the features are available when activated with our Premium service:
* Support and updates for 1 year
Learn more about Picknworksecurity premium features on
Install Picknwork Security like you would install any other WordPress plugin.
- Login to your WordPress admin and go to Plugins -> Add New
- Type ”Picknwork Security” in the search bar and select this plugin
- Click ”Install”, and then ”Activate Plugin”
- Unzip the plugin and upload the ”picknwork-security” folder to your ’wp-content/plugins’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Using Picknwork Security
Once activated, you will see a menu in the admin dashboard, add your Picknwork Security APIKEYs, APISECRET and PASSPHRASE, you can get your free apikeys and details from www.picknwork.com, once added you can start configuring and enabling the options you wants.
Is my host supported?
Yes! This plugin should be compatible with any host.
Can I damage my site with this plugin?
No! just select the features of the security login method you want to activate for each user role and you can as well turn them off anytime you want.
How does this work on WordPress Multisite?
We have not tested this on a multisites as the concept was built for only single site purpose.
Detta tillägg har inga recensioner.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Picknwork Security” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
1.0.1 – October 2, 2021
- Fix: Some pagination issues with email list display and sorting
- Security: Encrypted api keys and data`
- Security: more css syling for better display and usability
- Initial release