Want the ability to add a Pinterest Pin It button to your images? This plugin will add a Pin It button over images on your site with simple CSS3 fade transitions. You can activate the plugin and use the default Pin It image, or go to Settings > Pin It! to upload your own custom image! Simple as that. Enjoy!
Please use the forum for any issues you might have.
(This is an unofficial plugin and is not related to, or endorsed by, Pinterest or it’s affiliates)
- Upload the folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ’Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Optional: Head to Settings > Pin It! to upload your own image
- The Pin It! Button isn’t placed in the correct area
This plugin comes with minimal CSS that gets added to your site. You can always override these CSS settings by adding your own custom styles and placing them in your stylesheet.
- Where do I send my question to?
Please avoid sending me e-mails or contacting me through the website – the safest and most reliable place to contact me is through the forum at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/pin-it-button
Understand that this is a way too keep all plugin-related information in one place, and to help others find any problem you might have had and solved.
- What features do you intend on releasing in the near future?
The option to control the placement of the Pin It Button over your images.
Detta tillägg har inga recensioner.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Pinterest Pin It Button For Images” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
Intresserad av programutveckling?
- Released 2012-8-17
- Removed the height attribute from the wrapper and image. Changed it to auto. Was having issues with the wrong height being pulled in and causing images to be out of proportion.
- Released 2012-8-3
- fixed issue with new pattern being returned. If the image was wrapped in a link, I am now removing the link to the image, and removing the stray links it would leave in the template file.
- Changed from div. to span so it would stay within the
p> tags. If you are using DIV tags, please update your CSS!
* Added the option to disable the fade in/out on the button
- Released 2012-8-1
- fixed issue with new pattern being returned. Was breaking short codes within the_content
- Released 2012-7-31
- Open beta test