With help of Prelauncher you can take advantages of referral mechanics in order to effectively introduce your new company to potential customers, promote sharing in popular social networks, build up your email list, and improve search ranking of your full website.
Manually add a shortcode
[prelauncher] to any page or post to insert the prelaunch webpage.
Prelauncher provides you with simple and intuitive interface which allows you to choose a beautiful website template, add custom styles and branding, configure domain names, sharing and emails messages, and integrate your prelaunch campaign with popular online services.
- Referral system
- Customizable design (WYSWYG)
- Social sharing (FB, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Google+, vk.com, email)
- Email marketing integrations (Mailchimp, Aweber, Constant Contact, GetResponse)
- Automated emails (sign up, milestone hit)
- Fraud prevention
- REST API
Contributing and reporting bugs
If you’d like to contribute a new feature: Thanks! Post a pull request.
If you discover any bugs, feel free to create an issue on GitHub. Please add as much information as possible to help us fixing the possible bug. We also encourage you to help even more by forking and sending us a pull request.
Add credentials on ”prelaucher” tab of your WordPress admin panel. Company ID and private key can be found in your dashboard on http://prelauncher.info.
[prelauncher][/prelauncher]shortcode to any page of your WordPress website.
- PHP 5.2.X+
To do an automaticic install, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type ”Prelauncher” and click Search Plugins. After you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by clicking Install Now.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
- When should I start my prelaunch referral campaign?
You should start your prelaunch marketing campaign as soon as you can deliver working products to first customers. In most cases, it is 4-6 weeks before the launch of your full website.
- What do I need to build a prelaunch website?
You do not need any programming skills to build a website. All you need to do is choose layout, prepare images and texts, select desired colors and fonts.
- Do you offer a free trial?
Yes, you can request a 7-day free trial in order to see how Prelauncher enables you to build a prelaunch website, integrate it with email marketing and analytical services, configure email and social messages.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Prelaunchr for WordPress” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
Intresserad av programutveckling?
- Initial release.