Powering more than 20,000 global sites, Pushnami is the #1 push platform for marketers. With Pushnami’s browser-based push notifications, you can deliver your message through desktop and mobile browsers with ease. Users opt-in with a single click, no email address required.
Once installed on your WordPress site, your visitors opt-in to receive notifications with one easy step. Once subscribed, you have the ability to send them content or updates to their device at any time, regardless of if they’re on your website or not.
Pushnomics, what we call our machine learning technology, enables you to automate your send strategy by optimizing which messages and offers should be sent to each individual subscriber. When you attempt to manually optimize your campaigns with other providers you’re typically able to make small improvements, but with Pushnomics on your side, you can automate your workflows to ensure that you’re not leaving potential dollars on the table.
Pushnami can help your organization push content including (but not limited to):
- Abandoned cart/abandoned form reminders
- Promotions (discounts, exclusive offers, free trials, etc.)
- New product or blog post announcements
- Event and webinar registration sign-ups
Pushnami was founded in Austin, TX in 2017 to help solve a common issue many marketers were facing: traditional channels were drying up and brands needed new ways to message and monetize their online audience. We are now the 2nd largest push notification platform in the world, and we deliver over 10 billion notifications per month on behalf of our clients located in over 60 countries.
- Supports all major web browsers including HTTP and HTTPS sites
- Unlimited domains & subscribers – unlike other push platforms, Pushnami has no maximum subscriber or domain cap.
- Pushnomics machine learning – enables automated workflows to help you get the maximum value out of your push strategy.
- Smart Subscribe – Completely customizable opt-in prompts that allow you to control how your visitors are asked to subscribe to your notifications. These two-step opt-ins also help prevent browser penalties like Chrome’s QuietUI.
- Advanced Segmentation – Segmentation rules can be created based on things like device type, browser version, geolocation, page visits, and more.
- A/BTesting – Test different messages, creatives, and send times to see which combinations work best for your audience.
- RSS & Scrape Feed Integrations – Leverage your RSS feed to automatically send drip or waterfall campaigns with your latest content.
- Export Subscribers – With Pushnami you own your subscribers, and you can export them at any time. Other push providers own your subscribers
- Managed Plans – Want a hands-off solution where you get the results without doing the heavy lifting? We offer managed plans where our team of internal experts perform all the hands-on work for you. Please contact us to learn more about these options.
- Account with Pushnami.com
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Pushnami – Web Push Notifications” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
Intresserad av programutveckling?
- Fixes bug preventing updating of existing service-worker files.
- Adds adds correct headers for extra service-worker query parameter paths.
- Adds advanced option for setting extra service-worker query parameter paths.
- Bug fix to reset script collision flags when proper files are detected again.
- Updates tested up to WP version to 6.0
- Updates tested up to WP version to 5.8
- Adds settings option to capture category of last article read by a subscriber
- Updates Pushnami free account sign-up links
- Adds plugin extension compatibility for PWA for WP
- Reduces PHP version requirement to 5.4
- Initial version