Restricts registration to email addresses listed on the options page. Assumes WP Members is installed and active, and WP native registration is turned off. Includes both whitelist (accepted emails) and blacklist (blocked emails). The blacklist will override entries in the whitelist.
If you’d like to present an issue or contribute a fix, the Github repository is located at https://github.com/newtribesmission/Restrict-Registration-for-WPMem
- Make sure the WP-Members plugin is installed and activated
- Turn the WordPress native Registration off (users can still register through WP-Members)
- Upload the
/ntm-wpmem-restrict-registrationfolder to the
- Set up the options in Dashboard > Users > Pre-Approve (Before you do this, all registrations will be blocked)
- Activate the plugin through the ’Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How do I set up the options?
As of 2.0, from the dashboard, find ”Users > Pre-Approve” and follow the directions there.
- Will this work without WP Members activated?
For security, this plugin will stop any registration attempts from unapproved email address regardless of how the registration is attempted. However, the error messages and redirects aren’t guaranteed to work with the WP naative registration.
Detta tillägg har inga recensioner.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Restrict Registration By Email for WP-Members” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
Intresserad av programutveckling?
- Made Redirect pluggable
- Conformed to WordPress coding standards
- Cleaned up some commenting in the code
- Fix Options.php error
- Removed options.php in favor of placing options in the database
- Added admin panel to manage options
- Added the [ntmrr_registration_error] shortcode for use on redirect landing page
- Initial WP Release
- Moved/Renamed files
- Added WordPress Friendly readme.txt
- Fix ”plugin breaks everything if options.php is missing”
- Initial Public release