With the rooom 3D Product Viewer for WooCommerce you can easily and quickly add a rooom product viewer to your product data. Just put the viewer link in the corresponding field in your Woocommerce backend and let the 3d shopping experience begin. Integrate the viewer nicely and cleanly without any developer knowledge. Your loading time will remain unaffected, while your user satisfaction will increase. The viewer appears as a separate image next to the normal product images on your page and can be explored in 3D, AR and even VR with just one click – simply via the browser, without download or special technology requirements.
The plugin contains an extension of the input mask for product data in the backend of your store. For your customer there is a separate image for the viewer in the frontend, which pops up with a click and can be explored in 3D, AR or VR.
- Build a 3D e-commerce experience fast and easy.
- Include your rooom generated 3D models without any tech skills.
- Use the clean integration for keeping a fast loading time and a good seo.
- Increase your sales and lower your return rates with compelling 3D and augmented reality views of your products.
- Set your store apart from your competitors and offer your customers a unique shopping experience
The rooom 3D Product Viewer for WooCommerce helps you realize the full potential of your rooom product viewer – with no loading time degradation, no programming knowledge, no error sources.
Search for ”rooom 3D Product Viewer” under ”Plugins” -> ”Add New” in your WordPress dashboard to install the plugin and activate it.
Then choose the product for which you want to add the rooom 3D Product Viewer, go to its ”Edit Product” page and enter its Product Viewer ID in the rooom 3d Viewer settings tab. The Product Viewer key can be found in your user account on rooom.com.
Detta tillägg har inga recensioner.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”rooom 3D Product Viewer” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
- Plugin is now independend of WooCommerce
- Added shortcode to display the product viewer in posts and pages
- Added possibility to set the height of the iframe via shortcode parameter
- Added shortcode generator to admin settings
- Added german translation
Product Viewer Language
Annotation Type: point and line
Added: rooom.com logo on admin settings page
- fix: remove Product Viewer related post meta data from products when uninstalling the plugin
- fix: 0 and empty string can now be entered as setting values
First plugin release