Sayonara exists because I spent far too long searching for a fully supported, secure and up-to-date popup builder that I could set to trigger when a user exited a site.
Sayonara detects when a user is about to leave, and displays a popup. If you are after something different, Sayonara can also be triggered based on how far down a page a user scrolls, or even after a specified amount of time has passed.
And because some pop-ups can convert up to 40% of your website visitors into subscribers and leads, Sayonara is good for your business.
Let me know what features you want added!
The plugin documentation is being developed – if you have any support questions, please use the support forum instead.
- Display popup based on the intent of a user to exit, the amount they scroll down a page, or after a delay
- Display almost anything on the popup, using the same editor you use to create posts and pages
- Control the width and height of the popup, amongst other awesome style features
- Specify which pages the popup will display on
- Control how often your visitors see the popup
- Have more than one popup per page
Add the plugin by uploading the zip file or by installing it from the WordPress Plugin directory.
Activate the plugin and go to the Sayonara Popups page.
Fill in the required fields.
Detta tillägg har inga recensioner.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Sayonara – Advanced Popup Builder” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
Intresserad av programutveckling?
- Initial release