Create a Professional Volleyball Team Website
Transform your WordPress blog into a fully configurable website for your volleyball team. Features a suite of volleyball tools including volleyball admin branding and own goals reporting.
SportsPress for Volleyball is currently in Beta. Please feel free to share your feedback with us so we can continue to develop and improve SportsPress for Volleyball!
- Volleyball Admin Branding to replace the SportsPress icon with a volleyball
- Schedule Matches (Fixtures & Results)
- Libero and starting lineup selection using custom 4-state checkboxes
Looking for more advanced volleyball functionality? Upgrade to SportsPress Pro to get access to more advanced features for your volleyball team website.
SportsPress Themes for Teams
Please Rate, Vote, and Enjoy!
Your feedback is much appreciated and makes all the difference in improving SportsPress for Volleyball.
- WordPress 3.8 or greater
- SportsPress 2.6.19 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of SportsPress for Volleyball, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type ”SportsPress for Volleyball” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our volleyball plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading our volleyball plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
If on the off-chance you do encounter issues with the event/team/player/staff pages after an update you simply need to flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting ’save’. That should return things to normal.
Will SportsPress for Volleyball work with my theme?
Yes; SportsPress for Volleyball will work with any theme, but may require some styling to make it match nicely.
Can I import teams/players/staff/matches?
Yes, CSV importers are included with the core SportsPress plugin. Go to Tools > Import and choose from one of the SportsPress CSV importers.
Detta tillägg har inga recensioner.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”SportsPress for Volleyball” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
- Feature – Add additional checkbox states to support Libero, starting lineup, and substitutes in player performance.
- Tweak – Display volleyball ball icon in place of SportsPress logo.
- Tweak – Display events as matches.