Tillägget integrerar WooCommerce med Fortnox. Din bokföring och lagerhantering automatiseras
Tillägget kan skapa en Fortnox faktura eller order baserad på en WooCommerce order.
Kunddata lagras i Fortnox kundregister och kommer automatiskt att uppdateras om någonting förändras i en ny order.
Baserat på en WooCommerce-beställnings betalningsmetod kan en faktura markeras som betald.
The plugin can create internal invoices and voucher to automate the handling of payouts for a number of payment gateways.
- Swish, om du använder Swish plugin från BjornTech (https://sv.wordpress.org/plugins/woo-swish-e-commerce/)
- Zettle, om du använder Zettle-tillägget från BjornTech https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-zettle-integration/)
Krävs för installation
Följande Fortnox-licenser krävs för att få tillgång till tilläggets grundläggande funktionalitet:
The plugin supports a number of different plugins and external services – these include:
Du hittar detaljerade installationsinstruktioner här.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”WooCommerce Fortnox Hub” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
- Working with WooCommerce 8.0 and WordPress 6.3
- New: You can now search for Fortnox order and invoice numbers in the search field in the order view
- New: There is now a new meta box in the single order view where you can see the Fortnox order number, invoice number and OCR
- Fix: Shipping with no price (free shipping) got article numbers and account numbers even though it was not needed
- Fix: Invoice created through an Order in Fortnox was not picked up correctly by Fortnox Hub
- Dev: Added some compatibility changes so that less warnings are thrown in wp logs
- Fix: Credit invoices not created properly
- WC High-Performance Order Storage compatibility declaration
- Working with WooCommerce 7.9
- Fix: Due to an unannounced change in the Fortnox API – currency rate always became 1 during invoice creation
- Fix: Due to a change in the API – the Fortnox warehouse functions related to primary stockplace stopped working
- Working with WooCommerce 7.7 and WordPress 6.2
- New: Added support for Fortnox fakturaservice
- New: Added the possibility to create simple invoices for Klarna payouts
- New: Added the possibility to create credit invoices when booking and setting invoices to paid when payouts are handled
- New: Added the possibility to use the fee square on invoices instead of declaring fees on invoice rows
- New: Added more possibilities to control when invoices and orders are set to WarehouseReady
- New: Added support for Fraktjakt Shipping Zones
- Fix: Articles sometimes containing weird characters when synced from WooCommerce to Fortnox
- Fix: Errors happening when opening the Products from Fortnox section in the plugin when using the WooCommerce Price Based on Country plugin
- Fix: Fortnox invoices containing multiple gift cards looks strange as all gift cards are added to the same invoice row
- Fix: Fortnox Hub not successfully authenticating against Clearhaus
- Dev: Added a new option to switch to using normal transients instead of site transients
- Dev: Added more payout filters
- Dev: Added invoice filters
- Working with WooCommerce 7.3
- New: Added new Warehouse functions if using Fortnox Lager – including being able to use a primary stock location
- New Added a new option for decoupling a WooCommerce order from a Fortnox invoice/order if needed
- New: Added a new function for not overwriting cost place on the customer at every update
- Fix: Not possible to create more than one refund order when the original invoice used OCR
- Fix: Fortnox Hub not respecting the VAT setting for only using the local store VAT
- Dev: Enabled support for the new Zettle finance API for payouts
- Working with WooCommerce 7.2
- New: Added possibility to create more than one credit invoice per WooCommerce order
- New: Added support for Turnr
- Fix: Fortnox Hub sometimes not recognizing that a payment has been created in Fortnox for an invoice
- Fix: Some translations in the Fortnox specific parts of the WooCommerce product view were not applied
- Working with WooCommerce 7.1
- New: Added option to prevent multiple invoice emails being sent to clients when email is faulty
- New: Added option to only use WooCommerce order billing details when creating a Fortnox invoice/order instead of using details from customer card
- New: Added option to only use WooCommerce order delivery details when creating a Fortnox invoice/order instead of using details from customer card
- Working with WooCommerce 7.0 and WordPress 6.1
- New: Added the possibility to exclude fees from Stripe payouts
- New: Added the possibility to generate invoices from Clearhaus payouts
- New: Added the possibility for not setting Fortnox orders specifically as delivery done
- New: Added the option to have separate email reply-to, subject and body values for each payment method
- New: Added the option to ignore inactive customers in Fortnox when searching for customers
- New: Added support for the YITH WooCommerce EU VAT plugin to transfer VAT numbers to Fortnox
- Fix: Requests to Fortnox sometimes timing out
- Dev: Added more filters to Clearhaus payout module
- Fix: Zettle payouts sometimes not correctly syncing currency
- Working with WooCommerce 6.9
- New: Added the possibility to add coupon codes used in the WooCommerce order to invoice
- Fix: Credit invoices sometimes not getting automatically bookkeeped
- Fix: Credit invoice paid date incorrectly set to original invoice date
- Fix: Klarna payout settings missing fee account settings
- Dev: Added more filters to Clearhaus payout module
- Fix: Fortnox Getting started message keeps reappearing
- Fix: Rest of the World shipping zone not displaying
- Fix: Warehouse scope not added with Oauth
- Working with WooCommerce 6.7 and WordPress 6.0
- New: Added the possibility to customize which invoices that should be bookkeeped – based on payment method
- New: Added setting to set invoice/order language in Fortnox
- New: Added more filters
- New: Added possibility to not update email on invoice if customer exists
- Fix: Sale price picked when using pricelists instead of regular price if sale price exist
- Fix: Refund rows on invoice sometimes showing random item descriptions
- Fix: Zettle payout date not always accurate
- Fix: Klarna payouts invoices not always being created
- Fix: Clearhouse payouts using test credentials in production with certain PHP versions
- Fix: Improved connection to Fortnox
- Working with WooCommerce 6.4
- New: Added possibility to generate payouts as voucher instead of invoice.
- New: Added possibility to generate payouts without details of the underlying payments.
- New: Support for Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce when creating payout for Stripe.
- New: Support for creating invoices directly instead of orders when default is to create orders
- New: Support for setting warehouse ready on orders and invoices.
- New: Added support for Nets, Svea and Clearhaus for payouts.
- New: Added filter for Stripe secret key.
- New: Added support for dynamic payment methods such as Briqpay
- Fix: Changed to correct country code for South Korea.
- Working with WooCommerce 6.3
- Working with WordPress 5.9
- Fix: Stockchange from Fortnox did not trigger low-/outof-stock emails.
- Fix: Order numbers are now printed instead of order id in Error messages.
- Fix: Faulty description of Fortnox e-mail body.
- Working with WooCommerce 6.1
- Fix: Option to clean previosly entered VAT numbers using the xxxxxxnnnn format not allowed by Fortnox any longer.
- Fix: Order processing can now be stopped if organization number is missing.
- Fix: Changed to correct country code for Russia.
- Fix: Added current customer to the ’fortnox_customer_data_before_processing’ filter.
- Support for new Fortnox OAuth flow
- Fix: partial credits failed when the credit includes the shipping row
- Fix: API_BLANK was not set as constant, causing the plugin to fail when loading in some environments.
- Working with WooCommerce 6.0
- Fix: If one of the adress field was empty in a new order and at the same time had content on a Fortnox customer card, the card data was faulty added to the Order/Invoice.
- Fix: Stocklevel was faulty changed on a product in Fortnox when an order item including the product was removed from a order manually in order admin.
- Fix: Rows in partial credits was not updated correctly in Fortnox causing credit invoice to be blank.
- Fix: Handle stock was always set when an article was updated from Fortnox, causing an update loop in some cases.
- Fix: PW Giftcard error caused orders/invoices not to sync
- Working with WooCommerce 5.9
- New: Added possibility to quick edit Fortnox fields in Products view
- New: Added extended options for article handling
- Fix: Unable to sync certain country codes
- Fix: Clearing invoice rows on partially credit invoices to avoid mix of data due to Fortnox new way of handling rows when updating.
- Fix: get_country() called in wrong context.
- Working with WooCommerce 5.8
- The plugin now requires PHP 7.3
- New: Added possibility to trigger invoice action on invoice setting to paid.
- New: Added advanced setting to delete invoice payments accidently mapped to e-commerce order from bank import.
- New: Added acvanced setting to configure the system to not use external references in Fortnox when checking if invoice was already synced.
- New: Added the possibility to set accounts for fees.
- Fix: Wrong context was used getting prices.
- Fix: Order/Invoice was not created in a correct way when a PW Gift card was used as payment.
- Fix: Prices from WooCommerce was taken in ’view’ context. Causing problems when using other plugins that do change the display of prices.
- Fix: $organization number not declared caused warning message in the system log.
- Fix: Lenght was not checked when updating Description on products, causing updates to fail if the description was longer than 50 characters.f
- Fix: Paypal credit invoices caused the invoice status checker to crash.
- Fix: Zettle payout invoices did not include all payments when using WEEKLY payouts.
- Fix: Changed id for Klarna payment gateway from ’klarna’ to ’klarna_payments’
- Tested with WordPress 5.8 and WooCommerce 5.5
- Fix: Allowed to set/get standard prices when using B2B-King.
- New: Added filter when finding existing customer in Fortnox.
- Fix: re-added the possibility to access the legacy print template setting.
- Fix: If OSS is configured VAT exemption on validated customer is not booked correctly.
- Fix: If an Invoice payment was created but not booked the Invoice check function wrongly handled the Invoice as already paid.
- Fix: When manual syncing a cancelled order the cancel-process for Order/Invoice was not performed.
- Fix: The automatic invoice check failed to run in some cases.
- Fix: Shipping amounts were rounded in the wrong way in Fortnox Order/Invoices if decimails in the webshop was set to 0.
- Fix: If using 0 decimals in WooCommerce the plugin did still use the non-rounded number when creating order/invoices.
- Fix: Moved the OSS settings from Advanced to Account settings.
- Fix: Refunds did crash because of missing country on refund order.
- Fix: Fortnox Order/Invoice was not set to be reversed VAT if using WooCommerce EU VAT Assistance.
- Fix: A Fortnox Invoice should be credited rather than cancelled if the creating Woo order was paid.
- Fix: VAT account was not selected correctly if country-info was missing on the order.
- Fix: Order item name on existing article was overwritten by WooCommerce Name.
- Fix: Order fails to sync if the order is refunded, paid with Stripe and the order currency differs from the Stripe payout currency.
- Fix: Product updates failed when the advanced setting to update account on Fortnox products where enabled.
- New: Added the possibility to prevent syncing for orders paid with a specific payment method.
- Fix: When bulk-syncing the orders where synced in reversed order.
- Fix: Previous settings in shipping was not converted to the new structure causing shipping field on the order/invoice to be empty.
- Fix: In some cases a manual sync of a refunded order did not cancel the Order/Invoice in Fortnox.
- Fix: Sales account was incorrectly set to Fortnox Default instead of the account set in the plugin. Please do check account on bookings made from installing 4.7.0
- Fix: Refunds where the initial Fortnox Order/Invoice was not booked/printed did not cancel the Order/Invoice as expected.
- Fix: Price on free Shipping was set to ”null” instead of 0, causing Order not to sync.
- Working with WooCommerce 5.3
- New: Added the possibility to add an adminstration fee on created orders/invoices. Can also be set to 0 to avoid standard Fee in Fortnox. See advanced settings.
- New: Added an advanced setting to force the Action scheduler to process the queue if running on a system where CRON is not running.
- Fix: A partial refund on an Invoice using the ACCRUAL accounting method fails if the original invoice was not booked
- Fix: Checking also for zettle as well as izettle to identify Zettle orders since the service changed name.
- Fix: Shipping settings did not handle shipping zones in a correct way.
- Fix: Orders with no customer identifier (mail or orgnaisation number) causes multiple customers to be created.
- Fix: Unschedule of action sometimes fails because of a bug in the Action scheduler. Removed unshedule actions temporary.
- Fix: Removed the full daily update from Fortnox since it is no longer needed.
- Fix: If an account was specified on an article Fortnox did not use the account on a order/invoice row.
- Fix: Emailing of invoices to customers from Fortnox failed sometimes.
- Fix: Full refund of an invoice failed if accouting method was CASH and the invoice was paid.
- Fix: If an account number is changed in settings and order/invoices where updated the VAT was not re-calculated on order/invoice rows
- Fix: Full refunds of an invoice if using ’CASH’ as accounting method failed.
- Fix: Partial refunds when failed if an order was setup to create Fortnox Order.
- Fix: When using the advanced setting ”Queue admin requests” the plugin did fail to check invoice statuses.
- Fix: Metatdata on products where not saved correctly in some cases.
- Fix: No account number was set on shipping row with 0 tax, causing processing error in Fortnox.
- Fix: Account number on sales was set to 0 when using the PW Giftcards plugin.
- Fix: Category selections did not contain emtpy categories.
- Fix: Print handling crashes when checking refund invoices.
- New: Added product unit names as cached information in order to increase performance.
- New: Added the possibility to configure products to be set as ”housework” products in Fortnox orders/invoices. Enable this function in the advanced settings page.
- New: Added the possibility to use any metadata as organisation number.
- New: Added the possibility to use the WooCommerce order number as Order/Invoice number.
- New: Added support WC Product Price Based on Country makes it possible to link Fortnox-pricelists to a pricing zone.
- New: Added the possibility to select to sync only articles with the ”Webshop article” set.
- New: Added the possibility to set product status and category on product being created from Fortnox.
- New: Added support for PW Giftcards
- Fix: Product unit names was only checked for duplicates by Unit name instead of Unit name + Unit code.
- Fix: Date for invoice & article-sync was not cleared when changing automatic options.
- New: Added the possibility to set print template per payment method.
- New: Added the possibility to select sending of invoice to customer per payment method.
- Fix: Purhcase prices was updated in Fortnox also when not configured to do so.
- Fix: Shipping Article number used for Shipping was not saved correctly in settings.
- Fix: Selection of order status for creation was empty after 4.4.0
- New: Added the possibility to use the Fortnox Freight field on Order/Invioce for Shipping costs.
- New: Added the possibility to select if customer order note should be copied from an Order to an Invoice automatically.
- New: Added support for ”Admin columns pro”.
- New: Added support for price sync to and from ”WooCommerce Wholesale Prices” & ”WooCommerce Wholesale Prices pro”.
- New: Using ’SE’ as country if no country is set on WooCommerce order.
- New: Added possiblity to put delivery details on the Invoice/Order only without update of the customer card in Fortnox.
- New: Added the possiblity to bulk sync WooCommerce orders to Fortnox.
- New: Added the possibility to sync stocklevel to Fortnox when pressing sync button in product list.
- New: Added Manufacurer, Manufacturer article, Stock-place, Unit and Barcode as extra fields on a WooCommerce product and the possibility to sync the fields to and from Fortnox.
- New: Added the possibility to automatically create WooCommerce simple product from a Fortnox article when it is created in Fortnox.
- New: Using mapped products in WooCommerce when doing a full sync rather than asking Fortnox for all article.
- New: Probibiting automatic updating to Fortnox when a product is updated from Fortnox, preventing endless loops in updates.
- Fix: Always set Discount to 0 in order rows to aviod errors if an existing Fortnox customer have a Invoice discount registred.
- Fix: Added the possibility to configure to use the Shipping field on Fortnox Order/Invoice instead of adding shipping as an item.
- Fix: If shipping cost was 0 the shipping row was wrongly created with an account number for the 0% VAT.