Use Popup Cart Lite for WooCommerce plugin to show lightbox popup cart for add to cart action. Customize any settings for popup window without CSS.
Customization for Popup Cart Lite for WooCommerce for WooCommerce:
- Font size and color
- Width, paddings, colors for popup window
- Buttons (text and color)
- Thumbnails size
- Add to Cart notice
For more features and amazing support get Woocart PRO version:
- Ability insert cart into menus
- Ability insert cart by using widget and shortcode
- Display open shopping cart in sidebar area
- Cart in fixed location (visible cart with scrolling page)
- Lightbox popup for add to cart action
- Opportunity to hide cart if it is empty
- Dropdown products list on click or on hover
- Quickly add and delete products from cart
- Ability to display total price and amount in any combination
- Customize text and icons in cart
- Enable/Disable buttons
- 11 default icons and the ability to add your own custom icon
- Ability to display only list of products in cart widget
- Import/Export content in json
Also more customization settings for Woocart PRO version:
- Responsive and custom width
- Icon color
- Font size and color
- Padding for cart position
- Opacity for background
- Border radius, width and color
Dropdown Product List
- Responsive width and custom
- Font size and color for text and title
- Border radius, width and color for corners
- Background color and opacity
- Border width and radius for ”Subtotal”
- Border color for ”Subtotal”
- Background color for ”Subtotal”
- Font color for ”Subtotal”
- Background for buttons
- Text for buttons title
- Font color for buttons
- Border radius, width and color for buttons
- Size and color for delete button
- Width and color for divider
- Text for empty cart
- Font color for empty cart
- Popup cart dialog
- Product thumbnails size
You can install Popup Cart Lite for WooCommerce for WooCommerce via the WordPress plugin uploader without unzipping the file:
- Log into your WordPress admin panel
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Click Upload
- Click Choose File and select the woocommerce-woocart-popup.zip
- Click Install Now
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Go to new Popup Cart Lite for WooCommerce section in Admin Bar
- How to change Folder Permissions?
This issue is most commonly caused by wrong file permissions.
Your uploads directory should have correct file permissions otherwise WordPress will not be able to store your files in it or sometimes may not even display files from the upload directory.
To set correct file permissions for your uploads directory, you would need a FTP client, like Filezilla.
If you see warning like this you need connect to your website using the FTP client and then go to /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-woocartpro/directory.
There you will see /plugins/woocommerce-woocartpro/. Right click on the uploads directory and select file permissions.
A new dialog box for file permissions will open. At first you will need to set file permissions for uploads directory itself and all the sub directories inside it to 777.
To do that, enter 777 in the numberic value box, and then check the box next toRecurse into subdirectories.
Lastly, you need to click on ’Apply to directories only’ radio button.
Click on the OK button to apply these changes. Filezilla will now start applying file permissions to the directories.
Filezilla will now set the file permissions for all the directories Once it is done, you can go back to your WooCart Pro Settings and click on Refresh plagin button.
After refreshing you will see success message.
- I have another question…
If you need support or you have a question or suggestion – leave a message for our support team.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Popup Cart Lite for WooCommerce” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
Intresserad av programutveckling?
- Added scroll bar in litebox
- First release