WP Mail Log is a WordPress plugin that allows you to easily log and view all emails that were sent from WordPress. This would be very useful for debugging email related problems in your WordPress site or for storing sent emails for auditing purposes, especially on eCommerce sites.
- If you have a question about the usage of the plugin or need help to troubleshoot, then post in WordPress forums.
✅ AnyWhere Elementor Pro: AnyWhere Elementor Pro comes with various creative dynamic content widgets that would enhance your Elementor Page Builder experience to build your dream website.
✅ Form Vibes: The ultimate tool to save and manage your Form submissions within WordPress Database. It also provides a graphical analytics report that allows you to visualize how different forms are performing.
✅ Elementor Addon Elements: With the help of Elementor Addon Elements, you can use rich and stunning widgets to build your dream website.
✅ Booster Blocks: The unique collection of booster blocks can be used to power up the default WordPress blocks. These blocks have extensive design capabilities to match your theme’s style and appearance.
✅ Frontend Product Editor: Frontend product editor can be a great addition to your WooCommerce websites since it allows you to modify the WooCommerce product information right from the front.
✅ Map Engine: An ultimate map builder plugin that meets all of your requirements. One-stop destination to create as many Google Maps and Open Street Maps as you want.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ’Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Does it need any configuration
No, it is plug ’n’ play plugin. Just install the plugin and it will start capturing and displaying emails.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”WP Mail Log” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
- Tweak: Added Mail Forward and Mail Resend functionality
- Fixed: Issue with WooCommerce product export
- Enhancements: UI improvements
- Tested for compatibility with latest WordPress release
- Revamped the whole plugin.
- Added functionality to view mail log from admin.