The Auto Quote plugin enables your website to automatically collect leads for your products and services. Plus, it saves you time by automating the process of creating quotes for your leads.
It integrates an online form that prompts visitors to provide their contact details, and what they are looking for. Then it creates an instant quote, and contacts your new lead via email.
- Native integration with HubSpot CRM.
- Native integration with Pipedrive CRM.
- Native integration with selected ActiveCampaign list.
- ActiveCampaign tracking code insertion.
- Option to use 3rd party webhook URL.
- Thank you page redirection, can be used for tracking purposes.
- Easily allow website visitors to get an instant quote for your services.
- Helps you gather and segment more high-value leads.
- Decrease the lag time to make a lead into a client.
- Helps you to save valuable time through automation.
- Fully customizable.
The tool can be automated with your products/services and prices. You can customize the form with your own company branding. You can also completely personalize the text of the email that will be automatically sent out.
The quote is delivered via email in PDF format, based on the simple modifications that you provide within the auto quote plugin dashboard.
- Visit https://wordpress.org/plugins/ and search for ”auto quote grit” by GRIT Online Inc.
- Download and Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Click on ”settings” and click on ”auto quote”
- Enter your details to customize the plugin as required, and save changes.
- Insert shortcode on your page or post.
- Your form will be visible on the website to send out quotes.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Auto Quote” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
- WordPress 5.8.1 Compatibility
- Minor bug fix in the admin panel
- WordPress 5.6 Compatibility
- Addressing unexpected syntax error during plugin activation
- Added native integration with HubSpot
- Product edit price field excludes thousands separator
- Include selected items in webhook and as ActiveCampaign tags
- Fix Pipedrive person duplication
- Add Pipedrive note and activity insertion feature
- Added option to include/exclude phone and website fields on the form
- Add submission of phone number to ActiveCampaign and Pipedrive
- Added native support for Pipedrive CRM
- Enhanced Admin Integrations tab
- Added webhook option, to POST form data on URL
- Added option to insert ActiveCampaign tracking code on all pages
- Added option to redirect on different page after submission
- Increased quote bottom margin
- Added option to delete ActiveCampaign settings
- Fix for empty tags
- Added support for ActiveCampaign integration
- Fix for class declaration
- Prevent producing multiple emails
- Allow submission of website without http(s)://
- Added cancel option when editing product details
- Handle single/double quotes in product name and description
- Added automatic line breaks for long descriptions
- Initial Release