Builderius is a professional site builder for WordPress. It works in the front-end and is considered a ”live editor”, which means you could instantly see the changes made and have a complete visual representation of your page. You have full control over the HTML/CSS of each template created. Builderius outputs clean code, and it brings the power of hand-coding into a fancy drag’n’drop interface.
Builderius is an integrated development environment for WordPress. It offers essential web dev tools needed for creating web pages. Builderius allows partial override of WP theme, so you could start using the site builder for individual pages while keeping other pages displaying templates from the theme. Our builder has dozens of template conditional rules (we call them ”template apply rules”), so it could override ANY page of your site.
The reasons you will like it
- It is fast! Blazingly fast! The dead-simple interface and instant reaction of the builder make working with it comfortable. The changes to settings are instantly visible on the page;
- It is succinct! One module in the builder always renders one HTML tag. The source code of a page is clean, well structured and semantic. These qualities are considered to have a significant impact on the page’s SEO;
- The unique feature of Builderius – versioning control system! The versioning control system allows to keep different versions of the page design, switch among them and preview them any time;
The reasons you will be delighted of Builderius as a professional developer
- It is maintainable with ease! All the settings are simple CSS properties in a fancy UI. It allows making changes in the page styles with the highest precision, creating any media queries, using any CSS selectors. All the CSS styles are attached to specific modules. In the case of export/import modules, styles are exported with the module. If the module is getting removed, all its styles are getting removed, so no ”ghost CSS” ever!
- It is extendable! Builderius has an API for developers who would like to add new modules to the builder.
- It is configurable! The unique quality of our page builder is that its primary data structures are JSON objects: the entire builder content, pre-created layouts, presets and even modules! JSON objects are convenient and reliable when exporting/importing.
Detta tillägg tillhandahåller 4 block.
- Builderius: Heading
- Builderius: List
- Builderius: Paragraph
- Builderius: Blockquote
- Install using the WordPress built-in plugin installer functionality, or download and extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ’Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Builderius -> Templates
- Create a new template, choose apply rules.
- Click on ’Edit’ link below a template title to enter teh builder mode.
Do I need to know how to code to use Builderius?
No, not at all! Builderius is a drag and drop front end site builder and you see the changes instantly. However, it is better to understand what CSS is and hot it works.
Is Builderius compatible with Posts and Custom Post Types?
The free version of the builder works for posts and pages only.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Builderius Site Builder” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
Intresserad av programutveckling?
- Added: Version control system for global settings
- Added: Collection module (is used as custom loop builder)
- Added: Releases (continuous delivery system)
- Added: A lot of small and big UI improvements
- Added: Custom Media Queries
- Added: Responsive Strategies(desktop-first, mobile-first)
- Added: A lot of small UI improvements
- Added: Templates Apply Rules
- Added: Css Variables
- Added: Data Variables
- Added: Global Settings
- Added: Template Settings
- Improved: Data Caching
- Added: new modules
- Added: integration with Gutenberg (phase 1)
- Improved: performance
- Added: inline editor
- Added: new settings for modules
- Added: ’migrations’ functionality
- Added: on hover overlay; improved inline resizing functionality
- Fixed: a lot of various stuff 🙂
- Public release of beta version