What’s great content if it never gets published? At PostPilot, we know you want to focus on growing your business and to spend less time managing content. PostPilot delivers your assignments from your PostPilot account directly into your WordPress account to save you time and headache.
Steps To Install The PostPilot WordPress Plugin
1. Activate the PostPilot WordPress Plugin.
2. Hover over the Settings tab and select “PostPilot”
3. On this page, you’ll see an “Authentication Key” code. Copy this number as you will need it for the next step.
4. Log into your PostPilot account and click on your bottom left profile picture, and then select “Brand Guide.”
5. Under your Brand Guide select the “Channels” tab. Under this view, select to Manage the Publication that is correlated with the site you just activated the plugin on.
6. Under the Manage Publication view, you’ll be asked to enter your website’s URL in the first field, and then in the second field is where you will paste that Authentication Key you copied from your WordPress site’s PostPilot page.
7. Select to Connect and you should receive a success message.
8. Congrats! You just installed and connected your PostPilot WordPress plugin!
- Does the plugin automatically publish my article?
No. The article will be sent over as a Draft article.
- Does the plugin allow me to control article tags and categories?
Yes. PostPilot pulls your WordPress tags and lets the author select your most recent WordPress categories. The author will also include Tags in the assignment. Both Categories and Tags are sent to your WordPress draft during delivery.
- Does the plugin slow down my site?
No. The plugin was built for speed.
Detta tillägg har inga recensioner.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”PostPilot” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
- Deliver articles from your PostPilot account into your WordPress CMS.