Templ Optimizer lets you optimize your site and improve its performance with just a few clicks.
We at Templ have optimized 1000s of WordPress websites through the years, and we’ve gathered some of our best optimization tricks in this easy-to-use plugin.
Clean your site’s database and tweak WordPress settings to make your website faster.
- Clean your site’s database
- Delete trashed posts
- Delete revisions
- Delete auto-drafts
- Delete orphaned post meta
- Delete expired transients
- Delete database tables with other prefix
- Convert MyISAM database tables to InnoDB
- Optimize database tables
- Change heartbeat interval (a.k.a. ”heartbeat control”)
- Change WP Rocket cache preload interval
- Limit post revisions
- Increase WordPress memory limit
- WP-CLI support
Clean your site’s database
Your WordPress database grows with time and often contains a lot of unnecessary data. Clean your database with Templ Optimizer and see the effect on your database size and experience the difference in performance.
Tweak WordPress & plugin settings
Cotains many smart tweaks and settings for WordPress as well as some of the most popular plugins. Free up more resources for your site to handle visitors and speed up your website.
Got a feature request?
Are you missing a feature? Do you have ideas on how Templ Optimizer can be improved? Get in touch with us on our website: https://templ.io/
Do I need to take any precautions?
Yes, always backup your database before using this plugin.
Where can I get support?
You can find documentation for Templ Optimizer here, where you also can chat with us.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Templ Optimizer” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
- Bug fix
- Added ”limit post revisions” function
- Added ”WordPress memory limit” function
- Bug fixes
- Added ”delete auto-drafts” function
- Added ”optimize” function
- Added WP-CLI command
- Added plugin assets and screenshot
- Minor improvements
- Updated readme.txt
- Minor improvements
- First public release