Userpilot helps product & customer success teams increase user adoption through behaviour-triggered product experiences. Code-Free.
Enable Userpilot on Your Site
After enabling the plugin, head to the messaging settings in the app settings section to customize the widget to match the feel and look of your website.
Server Requirements: PHP >= 5.
WordPress versions: WordPress 2.7 and up.
- Install plugin from WordPress directory and activate it.
- Under settings section, click on Userpilot to add your Userpilot JS code
- How do I choose the right plan for me?
You should choose a plan based on the number of Monthly Active Users (MAU) your product currently gets. The MAU is the number of unique users that login to your product every month.
- Can I try Userpilot before I buy?
Absolutely! You will get a fully featured access to Userpilot for 14-day trial.
- How easy it is to get up and running?
You can easily get started by installing our chrome extension and getting a feel for the Userpilot in-App Experience Builder. When you’re ready to start publishing Experiences, all you have to do is to install a small script on your product and you’ll be all set.
- What’s the cancellation policy?
You can cancel your plan anytime. No questions asked.
Detta tillägg har inga recensioner.
Bidragsgivare och utvecklare
”Userpilot” är programvara med öppen källkod. Följande personer har bidragit till detta tillägg.Bidragande personer
- Feature: Create and deploy product experiences.